• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1. K

1999 670 formula getting no air

My father in law had a crank go bad so be bought a lower end from a 700 and put his block on it kept carbs and pistons and everything else from 670 the only thing he used from 700 was the crank and housing now it Boggs out at 4000 rpm. If I gut the air box it runs good what is wrong?? Do I need...
  2. M

Putting a 670 in my zx sled any help appreciated

Hey everybody I'm new to the forms but I've got a lil project I'm working on my summit 800 came apart on me and can't afford to fix it so the ole trusty 670 is going under the hood just wondering if anybody else has done one of these or something like it any help is appreciated clutching...
  3. O

98' Summitx 670

1998 Summitx 670. 144" x 2" Track. Can. $1550 Call (406)293-1740
  4. D

'96 670 summit not getting gas

Purchased the sled with one side burned down. Had the cylinder worked over and put in a new piston, new plugs, cleaned the jets. Starts and runs with 2-3 primes but won't stay running unless I continue to prime. Even tried a different coil, same result. Any suggestions? Do the fuel pumps go...
  5. M

PARTING '98 SKIDOO SUMMIT 670

parting a 1998 skidoo summit 670. blown motor(?), broken bumper & torn seat. leading arms, clutches, frame of sled intact. new track contact to discuss prices & what it will take to get to you MOT 307 413 2937
  6. T

Summit 670 wiring

I'm putting a 1998 670 in a 1996 Summit 583 chassis. Somebody cut some of the wires when they took the old engine out so I need a wiring diagram to hook everything up. Does anybody know where I can get one?
  7. M

WTB: Stock pipe and y pipe for 1999 Summit X 670

Hi, I'm looking for a stock pipe and y pipe for my 1999 Summit X 670. I might be interested in other spare parts for that model as well. Please give me a call and let me know what you have. You can send me a PM, but I don't get on the PC too often during the week, so phone calls work best...
  8. H

98 summitt x 670 cut out problem!!!

have a 98 670 that a full throttle it bogs then when you let off the throttle it comes out of it till you smash it again. any ideas?
Premium Features