• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tunnel bag

1. O

Burandt Adventure Polaris S Tunnel Bag w/Whiteout Rack Linq - $250

Selling a Polaris Burandt Small Tunnel bag w/Whiteout Cargo Rack 2.0 for use with a skidoo sled. Includes linq adapters, shovel holder, and the stock polaris brackets that come with the bag. In great shape. Located in Westminster, CO. Either local pickup or we can figure out shipping via USPS...
  2. M

Timbersled tunnel bag option

Thought I’d share an option for tunnel storage that worked on a last minute trip. Outdoors products waist pack 11$ at Walmt. Tied one end- use of clips were to long for fit.
  3. M

Timbersled aro tunnel storage option

Thought I’d share a cheap tunnel bag option for those looking. Outdoor products waist packs. Purchased at Walmart 11 dollars each. . I needed storage for a last minute trip and will be keeping the on. Worked geat. One will fit three cans and a few tools
  4. G

2018-2019 Giant Loop Snow Packing Systems & Gear

WEBPAGE: http://www.giantloopsnow.com/ CATALOG: https://www.giantloopmoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Giant-Loop-Snow-Catalog-20181105-web.pdf 2018-2019 Giant Loop Snow Gear Collection for Snow Bikes and Snowmobiles New Waterproof, Backcountry-Tested Packing Systems and Equipment for...
  5. Sled Solutions

SKS 146 Underseat Bag

We had a hunch that the bag on the back of the Switchback Assault was going to be more cosmetic than functional. Based on the feedback from almost a full season on the o.e.m. bag that comes on the Polaris SBA we were correct. Lucky for you, the rider, we built a better bag utilizing more of...
  6. scotts-doo

Brandt tunnel bag small - off 2017 Axys

Selling my Chris Burandt tunnel bag that came with my 2017 snowcheck Axys sled. I have used it in 2 trips. Like new. I just want a bit more space so looking at a different bag. New they are $190. Sell mine for $135 shipped in U.S.
  7. D

Skidoo Tunnel Bag. Low Profile---SOLD!!!

Like new Skidoo Tunnel bag. Works with Linq system. Holds shovel as well. $100 ?
  8. sledhed

FS: Polaris Burandt Ogio tunnel bag Lock and Ride p/n 2879086, 2015 like new

SOLD: For Sale: Polaris Burandt Ogio tunnel bag Lock and Ride p/n 2879086, came on a snowcheck 2015 Pro, this is the softsided one with the quick detach and backpack straps. Sled had 395 miles on it so not a lot of use, original owner took it off some time before selling the sled to me so less...
  9. G

20% OFF Giant Loop Snow for SnoWest'ers

Enjoy the final weeks of winter with 20% off all Giant Loop Snow gear - waterproof tunnel bags, tool/goggle pockets, hand guard deflectors, bar bags, straps. " . . . the Giant Loop system is the slickest, cleanest and simplest plug and play system I’ve found for carrying gear on my snowmobile."...
  10. K

First time to the mountains, what's your opinion

This will be my first trip to the mountains and first snowmobile trip in 10 years. Trying to decide between kilm gtx adrenaline, fxr renegade tall, and fxr x cross with BOA boots. Also what gear do you pack in your backpack and tunnel bag. What is the best tunnel bag for a 04 summit.
  11. S

polaris lock n ride tunnel bag

Bag located in Herriman, UT. $80 plus shipping.
  12. scotts-doo

Polaris Burandt Lock and Ride tunnel bag

Selling my brand new Burandt lock and ride storage bag that came off my 2015 RMK155 LE. Polaris part number 2879086. I would keep but have no need for it since I already had a tunnel bag...
  13. travydog

skidoo tunnel bags and 2 up seat

For sale is a couple tunnel bags off my skidoo. 2 of them are the link system and one is just a reg tunnel bag the last one has a rip in it. the link systems i would like $70 per bag plus shipping the the last one i would like $25 plus shipping. I also have a Skidoo 2 up seat it is on a 2010 X...
  14. travydog

Skidoo tunnel bags

$75 per bag plus shipping used one season brand new last year they are the linq system. you can contact me here or at my email address witch is tkohnen@venturecomm.net
  15. X

powder keg tunnel hard bag for skidoo

selling a Powder Keg tunnel hard bag/box for any Skidoo long track. (146" plus) I'm selling the 2 gallon fuel Keg too. (never been used) everything is in perfect condition. $250.00 w/shipping for more infos, call me at 503-961-4468
  16. 0

Tunnel bag and gas caddy

So my dad has a 08 Renegade xp 800 136, and I am looking to get him a nice tunnel bag, and a gas caddy. I am just looking for advice! Thanks everyone!
  17. B

Tunnel Bag Brand NEW True Adventures Gear

This is a true adventures gear tunnel bag. it is brand new never used. bought it a month ago decided i didn't need it. I paid 60 bucks at haydays for it. i will sell it for 60 bucks shipped to us ask for shipping to canada. you can email me at biggdawg800@msn.com
Premium Features