• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sks

1. S

Is the SKS 146 Right For Me?

Hey, I am in the process of buying a new sled and am weighing all my options. I'm not a very experienced sledder, but it's my favorite thing to do-- I love the deep powder! I am pretty much a 50/50 rider, but I give it 100% off trail and pretty much 30% on trail (if that makes any sense). I...
  2. Sled Solutions

SKS 146 Underseat Bag

We had a hunch that the bag on the back of the Switchback Assault was going to be more cosmetic than functional. Based on the feedback from almost a full season on the o.e.m. bag that comes on the Polaris SBA we were correct. Lucky for you, the rider, we built a better bag utilizing more of...
  3. M

WTB electric start kit - 93' polaris 488fan

I am looking for everything i need except the battery (to save on shipping)... starter, brackets, wiring, ring gear, keyswitch, etc... gotta make the wife happy...
  4. NapaMatt

Polaris 800/700. / Water Pump/ Flywheel

Coil/CDI Mounted on Air Box.. Came off a 99 Polaris 700 sks 100$$ Shipped Ran Great When parted sled out 97 SKS 700 Water Pump.. 175$ This is getting Rare! 97 SKS 700 Stator. NEW. Well NEW. and installed. Ran for 10 miles! Costly!! So 180$ Polaris Edge.. Brake Caliper Complete Comes with...
  5. B

1995 XLT Special Long Track

I have a 1995 Polaris XLT Special for sale. This sled is not your stock xlt. It has a SKS kit in it, with 133.5 x 15 x 1.5 lug track in great shape. It also has the 133.5 Xtra-12 rear susp. with solid rails. The sled also has the xtra-12 front susp. It has fox racing shocks all around. It has...
  6. NapaMatt

Water Skipper Project

IT started as a 97 sks 700 136" 2" Paddle Track I want to have more fun in the summer.. So i started reducing weight.. Out came the Drill and Saw Moved the tach to the front Bumber. Drilled holes in belt Cover Made a custom Hood Filled in all the holes So no water could splash in and...
  7. NapaMatt

Polaris 800 Lower end

2001 Polaris 800 Any one need a lower end for a 800 Build?? I got one ready to go one need cleaning up and its Ready to go too make offer!! Fresh Crank in Cases $900.00 plus Freight Will Ship Pm. me..
  8. NapaMatt

07 600hoCFI Motor

07 Polaris 600HO CFI Motor 900 miles Run Great!! 126psi both cyl. Make offer!!! Will Ship!!
Premium Features