• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

exhaust pipe

1. S

New Member - Scotimber

Hello all, I just finally joined the SnoWest forum after years of reading useful information from many of you guys. I have a completed WR450F on a 2016 TS track which is a great machine. I'm in the process of building another snow bike with my KX500 that I just got a few days ago. I don't...
  2. J

Proclimb 800 Pipe Kit

Trying to decide between going with SLP stage 2 kit, BMP bolt on performance kit, Jaws Big Shark Kit, and the speedwerx equivalent kit. I sled around 5000-8000 Feet. What have you guys used? Any pointers or anything? All help is appreciated!
  3. R

High Temp Coatings in Utah

Hey everyone, I saw an old post that mentioned that Ruk Tech located in Syracuse does High Temp Ceramic Coatings. They have since moved to the Sandy UT area at 9469 S 500 W Suite B Sandy, UT 84070. They can help protect pipes and internal engine parts against degredation with the high temp...
  4. K

'08 Ski Doo XP Stock Pipe

***SOLD**** '08 Ski Doo XP Stock Pipe. $110 to your door. Call me at 406-600-4040 or email kirkhogan@gmail.com
Premium Features