• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rpm issue

1. D

M7 Won't run RPM's

I bought my first M7, a 2005 about 8 years ago, another a couple years later, and just picked up another 05 (I have a couple of Pro's too). I have 2 teenage boys and the M7's perform great and take the beating that they dish out, lots of miles on the first 2. The one I just bought won't run...
  2. N

2017 mountain cat rpm problems

I just got a mountain cat and I love the sled but I have had some issues with varying rpm, at first it would pull 8150 and sometimes drop to 7600ish but now suddenly it constantly revs 8300+ and I can't figure out why. Also the sled one time idled at 3500 so it would slowly move, but I'm not...
  3. T

09 M1000 crazy RPMs

Hey i have a 09 M1000 with a boondocker box, last weekend i blew a belt and it totalled my servo motor (code 18) so i replaced the servo motor and now the sled starts and idles at 3100 Rpm and sounds terrible, (with or with out the new servo plugged in) and i know the new servos good because we...
  4. I

'11 Pro not pulling rpm?

I recently purchased a '11 Polaris Pro 163". It's completely stock. My first two rides out this year it was running strong pulling 8050-8150 RPM, Today we were boon docking pretty hard and by the end of the day it would bog and then pull 7400 and drop to 6800 and back up to 7400. This sled...
Premium Features