• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boots

1. G

HMK Dual-Boa snowmobile boots - $100 (size 9)

I sold my snowmobile so unfortunately have no use for these awesome boots. They are the warmest and most comfy boots I've ever worn. Way better than any other snowmobile or snowboard boots. I only got to wear them once so they're in like-new shape. They're almost the same as the boots in this...
  2. FirstPlaceParts

Huge Clearance Sale through Monday Night

Take an additional 31% Off all Clearance Merchandise through Monday Night. Use coupon code, wicked, to get the extra 31% Off. With this coupon many items are over 60% off. Here is a link to the clearance sale: Extra 31% Off Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  3. FirstPlaceParts

Free Klim Socks with Klim Boot Purchase

We are currentyl offering a Free pair of Klim Socks with any Klim Boot purchase, here is the link: Free Klim Socks Thanks Mark
  4. FirstPlaceParts

Boots: Klim, FXR, MotorFist, HMK & more.

Huge selection of boots in stock, about 100 different styles. Here are some links to many of the brands we carry: Klim Boots FXR Boots HMK Boots MotorFist Boots Baffin Boots Castle X Boots All our Snowmbile Boots All our Snowmobile Socks Thanks Mark
  5. K

First time to the mountains, what's your opinion

This will be my first trip to the mountains and first snowmobile trip in 10 years. Trying to decide between kilm gtx adrenaline, fxr renegade tall, and fxr x cross with BOA boots. Also what gear do you pack in your backpack and tunnel bag. What is the best tunnel bag for a 04 summit.
  6. E

HMK Voyager size 11

HMK boots size 11, boots are in exellent condition, I wear size 11 but these are to tight, wore them 5 times last year but I have to get somthing that fits right. They have some miner board wear on the bottems and I fell of the first ride out with these and got caught up in the skid and put a...
  7. H

RU Outside Tundra Boots *NEW* size 10

I have a pair of Brand new RU Outside Tundra snowmobile boots. Removable liner. I use these myself and bought and extra pair, but mine won't wear out! I have NEVER had cold feet. Warm and water proof. $100 Size 10, will fit size 9-10 1/2 feet Details Below: *Completely waterproof *Highly...
  8. M

Klim Gear

All in stock klim gear is 30% off retail, does not include some items! please pm me for a price and availability!:face-icon-small-coo
  9. M

Klim Gear Cheap

I have a variety of KLIM gear for sale, Bibs, gloves, Jackets, Casual gear, Boots all for discounted prices. Please PM me for prices and availability deep discounts on in stock items only.:face-icon-small-ton
  10. A

Baffin Tundra Boots *New* - $60

Baffin Tundra Boots Sizes: 8 9 10 $60 plus shipping Call Jacob @ 208-459-0662
  11. FirstPlaceParts

Klim Boots in stock - Adrenaline, Radium and Arctic GTX Boot

We have the full line of Klim Boots in stock, here are some link to each specific boot and also a link to our Klim Boot Page: Klim Adrenaline GTX Boot Klim Radium GTX Boot Klim Arctic GTX Boot Klim Boots Thanks Mark
  12. C

Bulletproof Boots on a Budget

After spending fruitless hours searching the interwebs for knowledge, I've decided that you folks would know best and I should ask you nut jobs directly. After all, you ride the same areas I ride and it's you guys that I'm always trying to (without much success) emulate. So here's my quandery...
  13. FirstPlaceParts

Klim Transition GTX Boot

Klim makes a good everyday boot/shoe that does not get much attention, it is the Klim Transition GTX Boot. The boot is Gore-Tex thus 100% waterproof and breathable. I have worn a pair for over a year now and really do like them. Its a good every day boot or a good boot to wear while not...
  14. mtnpull

Snowmobile Gear For Sale

I have a ton of Cold Wave Snowmobile suits, White Dot snowmobile boots and Gmax and M2R helmets for sale. For good condition items I am looking at getting $80 per suit, $40 per helmet and $30 per pair of boots. Gmax helmets are snow helmets and have fully operable face shields. If items show...
  15. FirstPlaceParts

Full line of Klim Gear - In Stock

We carry the full line of Klim Gear including the new Radium GTX by Klim and the Adrenaline GTX by Klim at www.FirstPlaceParts.com. You can either buy online at FirstPlaceParts or call 1-800-396-7034 with questions or to order. Ride it like a rental! Mark
Premium Features