• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

service

1. C

dragon fuel problems

morning sledders, 05 dragon 900 EFI Jets?? lots of questions used sled wont stay running sled sat 6 seasons trying to get to the injectors and clean the fuel system, bought used and previous owner wont share anything with me. front of sled pipes removed, throttle body, exhaust reeds cracked...
  2. N

Looking a recomended service outfit

Does anybody have a recommendation on where to get 4-stroke (2013 Yamaha Viking) regularly serviced for a reasonable price?
  3. B

Looking for good trustworthy service

I have a 2011 800 Pro and I want to get it serviced and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for shops or dealerships that do good work and won't try to break it off in you. I am in the Greeley, CO area but would be willing to drive a ways for good service. Thanks for the help!
  4. C

KLIM

KLIM CHAPS! My KLIM pants turned from Bibs to chaps. I just don't have a way to turn them back to bibs! I had a zipper fall off on my bibs. The lower one missing in the above picture should be facing down. It causes the leg to open up unless you can secure the zipper together with a...
  5. V

New Arctic Cat Dealer in Eugene Oregon

Valley Powersports opened Dec 2 in Eugene, Oregon Fun and Excitement in Sand Dirt and SNOW! We were rewarded with more snow in the valley than has been seen by most old timers ... when the cat was just a kitty. We service all major brands and have parts and accessories from Arctic Cat...
  6. FTXMOTORSPORTS

Parts and labor specials for our WA peeps!

Summer is the best season to take advantage of us and get the best deals! We are once again running 20% off Labor specials for the summer(through August) for everyone and we will extend an offer of an additional 5% off labor to anyone that is a SAWS or N.W. Glacier Cruiser member. We are also...
  7. F

Comments on Funoutfitters.com

Hey guys Jeff at Funoutfitters here. I am looking for comments good or bad on your expierience with us. i know I have dealt with quite a few guys from this website and I am looking for information on how we are doing on our customer service side of the business. If there are any bad issues you...
  8. F

Another new option at Funoutfitters.com

Jeff goes over the new option of service bulletins now on Funoutfitters.com Click here to watch video
Premium Features