• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

polaris axys

1. Sled Solutions

Seat Concept Seats COMING SOON! AXYS LOW

Seat Concepts has been building dirt bike seats for a LONG time and now they are playing in the snowmobile world. We're happy to be working with them! First new product to come out of their US facility is a new Lightweight Low Seat for the Polaris AXYS RMK and SKS models. Details on the...
  2. MTNTK

Overheating Problems in Marginal Snow?

Here is the solution for your overheating problems in marginal snow conditions. Let’s face it, with a 3" track marginal snow conditions are any time you are on the trail! By installing the MTNTK performance long tunnel cooler you will double your cooling surface area and coolant capacity. We...
  3. K

Clutching for 2017 Axys 163" 3" with SLP pipe and can

I was looking for suggestions for clutch weights at 6000' to 8000' and as well 2500' to 3500' with stock clutches? And if there will and any changes if I replace the chain case with belt drive? Any insight is much appreciated.
  4. D

Axys or 17 Mountain Cat?

Time for a new sled and trying to decide between an Axys or 17 Mountain Cat. Not looking to start a brand war just honest opinions. I have been riding a 13 M800 Ltd 162 and can't find a lot of real info between an Axys and a 17 162 Mountain Cat. I have been very happy with my M800, but it is now...
  5. colorado_matt

MOUNTAIN SKILLZ discounts!

In the spirit of this silly Black Friday and Cyber Monday stuff, we are running special pricing through 12:00 am on December 1st. Standard 1, 2, and 3 day workshops will all be discounted $50, our avalanche safety courses are discounted $25, and sled rentals are dicounted $50. We are off to a...
  6. colorado_matt

How do you get ready for winter? VIDEO

Looks like fresh snow throughout the west! That's awesome to see and thanks to my special helpers, I'm ready to ride :) 9E_cWTiI6O0
  7. 2

2Cool AirVents for the Axys

We are working on more, but here are the ones we have so far. They fit beautifully and look like they belong on the sled! We recommend using a holesaw behind the vent and leaving a little of the original panel for to maintain the integrity of the panel and help it keep it's shape and it keeps...
Premium Features