• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

axys

1. Sled Solutions

Sled Solutions Quick Lock Handlebar Bags

It's been way too long but we now have them back in stock! Quick Lock Handlebar Bag for Polaris
  2. Sled Solutions

Cut Tunnel Bumpers

We have both sizes of Skinz bumpers in stock if anyone is looking. https://www.sledsolutions.com/products/polaris-axys-cut-tunnel-rear-bumper
  3. Sled Solutions

Polaris Axys Helium Hoods IN STOCK

They've been crazy trying to get this year so if you've been looking we now have multiple black and a white Helium Axys hoods in stock. Free Shipping in the lower 48 if you mention Snowest at checkout. (Done manually on our end)...
  4. F

Jumped ship to Polaris, what do I need to know?

So I just jumped ship from ski-doo (had a rev, xp, and xm T3) to Polaris and just bought a 2020 800 Khaos! Super excited about the new sled. I had a lot of great times on the doo's but my riding has changed to more steep and tight trees and drainages, so it was time to move on and try something...
  5. Sled Solutions

Seat Concepts Seats are back in production

I think due to Covid they decided to not build Snowmobile seats all summer. If you've been waiting they are back online and about 30 days out on seats so now would be a good time to get your order in. We offer the complete line up...
  6. sledhed

FS: Stock Axys 800 RMK ECU / ECM, fits 2016-2017 yellow injector, out of a 2017 800

FS: Stock Axys 800 RMK ECU / ECM, fits 2016-2017 yellow injector, out of a 2017 800. Bought it for a project on a whim but circumstances have changed and no longer need it. $745 is the price new. $300 or best reasonable offer.
  7. R

2 almost complete sets of Polaris Stock Axys A Arms

I am selling 2 sets of Polaris Stock Axys A Arms. Have the right and left upper a arms, Left lower arms each from 2016 & 2017 $100 each A Arm plus shipping. 2 sets are currently shown. These are takeoffs and not bent. Thanks, Shane
  8. Sled Solutions

Polaris AXYS Accessories - 1 Stop Shop

We pride ourselves on carrying the latest cutting edge accessories the industry offers. We are a small knowledgeable company that uses what we sell. We're not just another company, passion, integrity and loyalty have given us this remarkable opportunity in life. Here are just some of the...
  9. M

Walker Evans

just picked up a set of walker evans to replace the base ride fx shocks on my 14' standard rmk and they seem to be shorter by almost an inch. Should i be concerned about this? they came off a 16' axys. do i need to replace the shafts? or just run it?
  10. montanapup

Thank you for a GREAT Year!

Thank you all for a great first year of Ice Boxx Pro - Keep Your Cool. With the weather warming up, it's a great time to add the Ice Boxx Pro and keep riding. Keep Your Cool even in the worst conditions. If you want to get to the high country on those not so perfect trails we can help you get...
  11. sledhed

For Sale: Speedohealer for Polaris Pro and Axys---SOLD!!!

For Sale: Speedohealer for Polaris Pro and Axys, plug and play. Adjust for your gear-down and keep from piling extra miles on your sled depreciating it faster than normal... $100 shipped to lower 48. Complete with wiring harness and instructions and original box, used for 1000 miles or so on...
  12. R

Polaris Diamond S TI Quiet

For sale Diamond S TI Quiet can like new off my 2017 Polaris RMK like brand new condition can send pictures if interested will ship make offer $579 new Thanks Mkjruh@yahoo.com
  13. J

ProLine Trailer (nhtrailers)

https://nhtrailers.com/snowmobile-trailers/7-5-wide-snowmobile-trailer/ The above website advertises that they have a 7.5 foot inline trailer for snowmobiles. The trailers are advertised with the wheel well half inside the trailer and half outside the trailer. The interior width is advertised...
  14. N

Complete Axys A-arm set

Complete Axys A-arm set. Came off 2018 axys. Used only two rides. Only changed because I liked the narrower front end. $450 shipped to the lower 48 for the set, or $150 for each lower shipped and $125 shipped for each upper shipped. I will ship to Canada or Alaska but we will have to agree...
  15. IceAge Performance

Short Tunnel Long Sled 163 in a 155

Chris has been building these sleds for a few years now and it is an awesome package. He put together a great video highlighting some of the products being used to build it. For those that haven't seen or heard much about it, check out the second video explaining the concept a little more. We...
  16. S

2019 Polaris 850 2.6 163” Cheap 0 miles!!---SOLD!!!

2019 Polaris 850 2.6 163” Cheap 0 miles!!---SOLD!!! Zero miles, private party, no tax. 2019 850 black on black on black. PIDD display. Pull start, 163” with 2.6” track. $12k cash steals this sled. Text Troy
  17. C

Check engine light/ Top end cut out

Just replaced my relays since my screen cut out on me. screen kicked back on but check engine light is on and it is cutting out on the top end. Would TPS be causing this or should I just get the computer scanned? looking for any type of direction on this. seems like its not getting air or too...
  18. C

Display gauge issue/top end cut out

Has anyone had any issues with the display gauge going out? My sled was running fine this weekend until it started cutting out on the top end and my display gauge was flickering on and off. now it wont even turn on or give me any feedback. My guess is I have a bad connection somewhere but I...
  19. 5

2015 Polaris Axys LED Headlight Issue

New to the forum and am learning lots already from what is posted here. I haven't come across a situation like the one I'm in so looking for help. I've got a 2015 SB Pro-S 600 with the sealed LED headlight unit. My right side (mag) low beam is either 'burned out' or it's barely...
  20. I

Riding the "Cascade Concrete" or your favorite trail?

Riding hardpack and ice sucks, but is necessary to get you to the fun powder at the top. Bluebird day, but the trail was hard as a rock until late afternoon. The iceboxxpro helped to Keep the Cool up the trail. Don't let these conditions keep you off the mountain. Life is too short not to...
Premium Features