• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

fxr

1. FirstPlaceParts

10% Off all FXR Gear

All FXR Gear is 10% Off: Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Helmets and more. Here is a link to our 10% Off Sale: 10% Off all FXR Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  2. FirstPlaceParts

10% Off all FXR Gear

All FXR Gear is 10% Off: Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Helmets and more. Here is a link to our 10% Off Sale: 10% Off all FXR Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  3. FirstPlaceParts

10% Off all FXR Gear

4. FirstPlaceParts

Free FXR Goggles with Helmet Purchase

We are offering a Free FXR Mission Goggle with any FXR Helmet purchase, an $80 value. Here is a link to our sale: Free FXR Goggles with Helmet Purchase Thanks Mark
  5. FirstPlaceParts

Free FXR Goggle with Helmet Purchase

We are offering a Free FXR Mission Goggle with any FXR Helmet purchase, an $80 value. Here is a link to our sale: Free FXR Goggles with Helmet Purchase Thanks Mark
  6. D

Brand new tag still on never wore FXR maverick suite

Brand new never worn Maverick FXR mono suit. Tags still on. Retails for over $600. Selling because wrong size ordered. $350 or best offer. Size 2XL
  7. FirstPlaceParts

2018 FXR Snowmobile Gear

2018 FXR Snowmobile Gear is in stock. Here is a link to all the new 2018 FXR Gear: FXR Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  8. 4

FXR TACTIC BOA FOCUS SNOWMOBILE BOOTS MEN’S SIZE 10 - $250 OBO

FXR TACTIC BOA FOCUS SNOWMOBILE BOOTS MEN’S SIZE 10 - $250 OBO See my add at: http://helena.craigslist.org/snw/6054427016.html for details.
  9. FirstPlaceParts

15% Off all FXR Gear

All FXR Gear is currently 15% Off: Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Helmets and more. Here is a link to our sale: 15% Off FXR Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  10. L

Free Avalanche courses from Sierra Avalanche Center

Check out Sierra Avalanche Center for FREE snowmobile specific Avalanche courses instructed by Duncan Lee and Travis Fiest. Provided by Lets Ride Adventures! These are AIARE courses and we are providing more than last year. So there will be 3 Avalanche Awareness classes, consisting of a3 hour...
  11. L

FXR tactic boa focus

These boots are the best sled boots I have ever used, durable like moto boots, but warm and supportive so you can do anything! the boa system cinches down the cuff, and the lower foot area so your able to dial in where it holds you. durable, and the sole is tuff! you can't beat these up, and...
  12. L

FXR mission lite pants

I run the mission lite pants from FXR, they use ACMT and HYDR X technology.... what is this you ask? basically its a different way to make what goretex does... FXR funded their own advancement in moisture wicking, air flow, and keeping the elements on the outside so your dry warm and happy! the...
  13. L

FXR base mid and everything

OK so FXR make it all! I run a mono suit, but under it I run a mono base layer, no gap in my top to bottom and the weight is perfect. a 50% merino blend wicks moisture from my body and keeps me dry underneath. add a mid layer elevation fleece for those really cold days, but other wise this...
  14. FirstPlaceParts

2017 Jackets: Klim, MotorFist, FXR, TOBE & more

2017 Snowmobile Clothing is in stock. Free Shipping on orders over $89. Here are some links to the new Jackets: Snowmobile Jackets Klim Jackets MotorFist Jackets FXR Jackets TOBE Jackets Castle X Jackets HMK Jackets Divas Gear Slednecks Gear Fly Racing Jackets Thanks Mark
  15. FirstPlaceParts

Huge Inventory Sale

Now is the time to buy your snowmobile gear. We have over 600 items in our clearance section: Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Helmets and much more. 30% to 80% Klim, FXR, 509, HMK and many more. Here is a link to everything we have on sale: Snowmobile Gear Sale Thanks Mark
  16. FirstPlaceParts

Boots: Klim, FXR, MotorFist, HMK & more.

Huge selection of boots in stock, about 100 different styles. Here are some links to many of the brands we carry: Klim Boots FXR Boots HMK Boots MotorFist Boots Baffin Boots Castle X Boots All our Snowmbile Boots All our Snowmobile Socks Thanks Mark
  17. FirstPlaceParts

Black Friday Deals

I've seen a few of the Black Friday Deals we are going to be offering, they are great: $150 off a great helmet, $200 off a nice jacket, buy a jacket get one free and much more. Sign up for our email list so you don't miss any of the Black Friday Deals: First Place Parts Email Signup Thanks Mark
  18. FirstPlaceParts

2016: Klim, MotorFist, FXR, HMK and more

All the new snowmobile gear is now online. Buy from the nations largest stocking dealer, FirstPlaceParts.com. Here is a link to all the new 2016 Snowmobile Jackets: 2016 Snowmobile Jackets Take our Snowmobile Survey for a chance to win $100! Thanks Mark
  19. FirstPlaceParts

2016 FXR Gear in Online Now

We have all the new 2016 FXR gear online now, they have a huge product line. Checkout their gear at the link below: 2016 FXR Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  20. FirstPlaceParts

Super Bowl Specials

Here are our Super Bowl Specials: $100 off Motorfist Magento Helmets and Cornice Backpacks 40% Off all Liquid Image Cameras 20% Off Select FXR An Extra 40% Off all Closeouts 40% Off Slednecks Burandt Wear Take a look at the image below for more detail. Thanks Mark...
Premium Features