• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

yamaha

1. Sled Solutions

It's going to be a onesie, twosie type year.

I usually do this anyway but this year is BAD, product is just trickling in so for those looking I'll keep posting when I have stuff coming in that I think will be difficult to find. Today 10/21/21 Skinz Polaris AXYS Airframe Mid Height Seat (1) Skinz Polaris 850 Heated Brake Lever (2)
  2. Sled Solutions

2017-2021 Yamaha Sidewinder Seats

We have a couple Skinz seats that are not spoken for that fit this machine. https://www.sledsolutions.com/collections/seats-and-seat-covers/products/skinz-arctic-cat-proclimb-procross-freeride-seat
  3. fgauvin7

Purpose built snowbike

Let me introduce you to a project that I have been working on for the past few years! From the time I saw the first snowbike I knew there was a lot to be done and the design really match the very tight terrain and dense forest that we have here in North Quebec Canada. So a bit about me, I'm...
  4. Sled Solutions

Take Off FX Nytro Exhaust

I have a brand new came off a 2008 Nytro muffler, rear block off panel and taillight off a MTX. Make reasonable offer.
  5. Jager Bomb 243

** SOLD ** 509 Carbon Fiber Altitude helmet. White Trace XL, like new condition.

$200 plus shipping. Pretty much said everything in the title. Used lightly for 2 seasons. Never crashed or dropped. Has fidlok closure, comes with breath box (never used), and synch bag.
  6. Sled Solutions

Seat Central for Yamaha 4 Strokes

Seat Concepts purchased another company who once made all of these seats and they've brought them back. 14-18 business day delivery. Please feel free to visit our website for more details...
  7. G

2017 Yeti RRS Raptor Shock System

This is part number YPSU2181 - RRS POW, Short, 10-10.75" It's fits Yamaha YZF/YZFX/WR I bought a Yeti 129mx kit that came off of a Yamaha and I have a Husqvarna so this will not fit my bike. Asking $750 obo Also open to potential trades.
  8. M

Want to buy. 8fs clutch or 8fp weights yamaha

Looking for a good set of 8fs or 8fp weights to buy or trade. I have a set of 8bu loaded up. Only 200 miles on them.
  9. S

2018 yz450f and 2018 TS Aro 120le

2018 yz450f has 14 hours on it all snow except 30 minutes of a ride before i put the ts on it. 2018 ARO 120LE with tss. This is an amazing setup with the new rotopax gas can built for the aro. Has thermobob installed frog skniz over the intakes, led headlight, bar risers, hand gaurds and...
  10. A

2003 MCXpress Turbo RX1 /162 (RX#1)

Was known as RX#1 and I have the aftermarket fiberglass hood with that on it. I was told this was one of the first turbo 4 strokes around and was the game changer at the big iron shoot out. Has a CBS performance sticker on the tunnel. Has head shim, makes 300hp on av gas, 240hp on pump gas...
  11. C

Looking for a good all around sled

Hi I am just trying to figure out what sled would be best for me I currently trap and use a Yamaha rs venture it works great but is a very heavy sled I’d like something that’d be good for pulling heavy sleigh but also could go play in the powder once in a while. Is there anyway to get best of...
  12. T

2016 Yamaha YZ450F | Camso DTS only 2 HOURS

Like new 2016 Yamaha YZ450F only 2 hours on bike!!! Ready to go for either dirt or snow. The Camso snow bike kit is a 2016 as well and has all of the recall upgrades already installed. Please check out the list of parts and accessories below. • Mika Metals handlebars & clamps • Arc adjustable...
  13. W

Yamaha SnoScoot and SnoSport

Hi All, I’m new to this forum and stumbled upon it while researching Yamaha’s SnoScoot and SnoSport youth models. I have one of each for sale right now for a client. They are selling at auction in Michigan. They both appear in good condition and have been stored inside for a few years, but not...
  14. T

174” opinion pros and cons

174” opinion pros and cons Is there any reason not to own a 174” track Found a great deal on a new one. Pros and cons. Thank you.
  15. 4

Yamaha YZ450 Turbo Yeti snowbike- FOR SALE

Yamaha 2012 YZ450- KMS turbo- 16.5 Yeti 137 for sale. Bike was a hold over until 2015 and Yeti was hold over until beginning of this season. This bike rips hard and has never failed me, still running the original belt on the kit. Yeti has 2017 updates, drivers, 28mm belt, Maxtrak 2, raptor...
  16. P

2016 Yamaha yz450fx snowbike yeti 129

Bike is in great shape and ready to go. 57 hours on bike and kit. Comes with dirt kit that has never been used. Pm with questions. Too many extras to list. Over $20,000 invested in bike. No time to ride. Make an offer. Can help with shipping Prkarst@yahoo.com asking $12,000 or best offer.
  17. 4

2010 Turbo Yamaha Nytro

Selling this dealer demo 2010 Yamaha Nytro. The sled has 7,500 miles, but has been very well maintained and had a fresh engine at 6,000 miles. It has a like new camso accent 162"×15"×2.25" track on it. The turbo kit is a 330 hp MCXPRESS system that was professionally installed. It also has a...
  18. 4

06-07 YZ450F 06-13 YZ250f LEXX exhaust end cap

Brand new, still in the packaging Lexx end cap fits the stock muffler of 2006 & 2007 YZ450f and 06-13 YZ250f. Comes with a forest service approved spark arrestor and two different size tips. Don't spend hundreds of dollars on a slip on, this tip can be quiet and forest legal or loud and make...
  19. 4

New cylinder & piston kit 06-09 YZ450 & 07-15 WR

Brand new Cylinder Works complete top end cylinder kit for 2006-2009 YZ450F and 2007-2015 WR450F. Stock bore and stock compression. Includes everything you need; cylinder, piston, rings, wrist pin, clips and top end gasket set. Retail price was $516, I will sell it for $450 and ship free to the...
  20. S

New 2018 WR450F Or Yz450F

Looking to get into the sport and would like to know opinions on which 2018 Yamaha bike I should consider? I’m likely going to purchase a Camso 129 to go with it. I’ve read various things about the wider ratio transmissions not being great for Snowbikes, etc... I will likely also use the bike...
Premium Features