• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tie rods

1. S

Problem with tie rods on 2016 M8000

Hey there everyone! I just picked a 2016 M8000 limited about 2 days ago from craigslist. I was checking it over when I got it home and saw that the tie rods were rubbing on the left A-Arm (if you're looking at it from the front). I looked at the right side and saw the right tie rod is a bit bent...
  2. S

WTB Pro RMK Tie Rod Ends - #7061166 (need 2)

Hoping to find someone with two rod ends for a 2015 Pro RMK. It's a fairly universal part as the SKS, Indy, and several other models use it. Also need a snap ring for the lower A Arm.... I'd ideally like to knock this out ASAP and will pay for overnight /next day shipping if someone stumbles...
  3. C

Ski-Doo Summit A arms, Tie Rods, and Shocks

Have a complete set of Ski-Doo Summit A arms and front shocks for sale. They came off of a 2008 with 700 miles. We put a S36 front end kit on this sled a while back and these parts have been sitting in the shop. Time for them to go. Shocks - $200 for the pair "A" Arms - $50 a piece Tie Rods...
  4. V

What front suspension?

I ride a 01 rmk mod. The 800 triple in it just got a fresh top end and the sled runs amazing. But I hit a small tree yesterday and luckily the only damage was a huge bow in one of my lower radius rods. I'm wondering what rods will fit? Do they have to be off of a gen 2 rmk or any gen 2? Also...
  5. T

Polaris gen 2 front suspension parts

Im looking for a set of radius rods tie rods and front shocks for a 2001 rmk 800. I would like to buy them ASAP. Thanks Spencer
  6. T

edge radius and tie rods on gen II?

I went riding a couple days ago and broke my trailing arm and bent my shock tie rod and radius rods. one of my friend has everything i need but it is off an edge. i have a spare set of carbon fiber fabcraft arms. would the edge parts work with these arms or could i use edge arms on my sled...
  7. V

Couple front suspension questions

Well I went riding yesterday and lets just say there wasn't enough snow and I broke my right trailing arm bent the shock and bent all of the other rods and broke one. The one that broke is the top front one. I looked on the fab craft website and I'm pretty sure that I need to get radius rods and...
Premium Features