• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

roller

1. D

Hi-Tech Performance Encapsulated Roller ER Secondary Clutch

Update 9/28/2016. Clutch is still available. A Hi-Tech Performance Secondary Clutch Kit for Arctic Cat and Polaris Snowmobiles with a 1" keyed jackshaft. Worked great on my 2003 Polaris Edge RMK. May fit other sleds. Straight 49 degree helix with Blue/White Spring. This clutch functions...
  2. R

wtb 2004 or newer sno pro 440 roller

Title says it all I'm just looking for somethin to build..doesn't really matter what kind of shape it is in just email me pictures at roseland211@hotmail.com. Thanks
  3. C

'07 IQ 797 159"-ALL HOLZ+what's left of the motor

Carls 797 07 Polaris IQ, 159” x 2.4” track, Holz rear suspension with Zero Pros, Holz A-Arms and Spindles, Walker fronts, Side Panel vents, belly pan vents, knee vents, Fire n Ice hood vents, SLP big Air, 40mm Flatside Carbs, SLP Exhaust system (for 800),and custom shock tower dump exhaust. With...
  4. oldstyle33

New Secondary wanted

I am looking for a new secondary clutch for my Mach Z. I believe I have a 99 mxzx 440 race sled secondary in it now. It has a 50/47 helix in it now. The rollers are shot and need either need new rollers or a new entire roller clutch. let me know if you have thing for sale. Thanks Brian
  5. oldstyle33

New/used roller secondary clutch wanted...99 Mach Z

I would like to replace my existing roller clutch with a different one. I have an old one off a 99 mxzx 440 and the rollers are going to cost me $180. I would rather have a newer clutch than spending money on rollers. Let me know if you have anything for sale that will work on my sled...
  6. oldstyle33

Skidoo secondary rollers - needed

I am looking for some clutch rollers for my 99 Mach Z. I believe the clutch is off a race sled or something like that...possibly a 440? Anyone know how to help me out. I can post pictures of the clutch if that helps... Here are the only numbers on the clutch: 80 0404 00 0403 00 PLEASE HELP
  7. oldstyle33

Skidoo secondary clutch roller

I am looking for some clutch rollers for my 99 Mach Z. I believe the clutch is off a race sled or something like that...possibly a 440? Anyone know how to help me out. I can post pictures of the clutch if that helps... Here are the only numbers on the clutch: 80 0404 00 0403 00 PLEASE HELP
Premium Features