• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

overheating

1. MTNTK

Overheating on the Trail?

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW!
  2. MTNTK

Overheating Problems in Marginal Snow?

Here is the solution for your overheating problems in marginal snow conditions. Let’s face it, with a 3" track marginal snow conditions are any time you are on the trail! By installing the MTNTK performance long tunnel cooler you will double your cooling surface area and coolant capacity. We...
  3. H

2013 Pro RMK overheating a lot

Hi, first ride of the season this past Friday and I got an unwelcome reminder that my sled overheats way to easy. 32°F and loose nice snow. Scratchers down (as always on this sled), but after picking my way through some flat light areas, the sled went into limp mode with 220°F on the temp...
  4. A

Assault RKK overheating help

I'm riding a 2010 Assault with the competition track and I'm having overheating issues. My personal opinion is that this sled isn't made for trail riding but this is the majority of it. When I'm on very hard packed trails or bare conditions my sled overheats. I met a guy with an assault that...
  5. K

05 KK 900 EFI overheating?

Has anyone had an issues with overheating on 05' KK 900 EFI? Both of my warning lights will come on after a short while of riding even when it is COLD out. How would I test for faulty sensors? I have "shot" the heads with a termal gun and didn't seems too hot. What temps should I have under...
Premium Features