• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

float

1. 4

Used avalanche gear- Float 22 air bag/Tracker beacon/ shovel & probe

Selling all my used functional avalanche gear. Will sell separately or as a package deal. BCA Throttle Float 22 avalanche air bag with fully charged air cylinder ready to use. Has compartment for shovel and probe as well as large compartment for other necessities - $400 (will include BCA BC...
  2. rulonjj

BCA Float 27 turbo

I have two brand new float 27 turbo avy bags that are light grey/neon green. One has the canister. The other does not. Asking $550 shipped for the one with. Asking $400 for the one without.
  3. S

BCA Float 36 For Sale with canister

Float 36 Designed for dedicated back country riders carrying their essentials. The 36 includes; huge storage volume, an internal frame, load lifters, back panel access, internal shovel/probe pockets, waist belt pockets, ski and snowboard carry system, lined goggle pocket and hydration sleeve...
  4. B

Product Review: BCA Float Airbags (22 & 25)

Team Lugs Racing just got back from a quick trip upto the Snowies! 50 inches of fresh powder! Team lugs does a lot back country technical riding in Southeast WY. This year we had some new gear with us. Follow our Facebook Page or YouTube Channel for more detailed reviews and cool Snowmoblie /...
  5. D

BCA Float Throttle with Cylinder New in box with Tags $500

Sold - BCA Float Throttle with Cylinder New in box with Tags $500 Sold!!! Thank you I have a BRAND NEW with tags still on the pack and the cylinder still in box FLOAT 22 THROTTLE (Orange) and Cylinder. Will take $500 plus shipping. Please PM with a phone number and I will text pics. Thanks...
  6. B

Walker Evans air and needle shocks - several sets

I have 7 Walker Evans ski shocks from Polaris IQ and IQR chassis RMKs and ASSault sleds. I have a set of RMK Dragon air shocks and a one of a kind set of air shocks for a IQR race chassis. These are bad units and bigger all around over the std air shocks. I also have 3 needle shocks from a 2009...
  7. K

Float 2 for m7?

Hey, I have an m7 with the standard coil over shocks. I see that they make fox float 1 in 17.5, but I've heard that the float 1 have had lots of problems. The float 2s for AC don't come in 17.5, but the polaris model does. Would it be possible to use that on an m7?
  8. J

BCA Float 22

BCA Float 22 "SOLD" 2013 BCA Float 22 used 3 times. Pulled once to see if works and it worked perfectly. Canister included, must sell. $450 SOLD
  9. RobertTrivanovic

Fox Float Air pressure?

How much air are fox floats (with canister) suposed to have? Mine are clearly really low since half the travel is gone (sled hasnt been touched since last winter). Front and rear? 2007 M8
  10. V

BCA Float 18 (Unused)

SOLD. New, never deployed BCA Float 18 backpack with canister (filled), BCA's refill kit, and manuals. Tags still attached. $525. Spokane, WA.
  11. A

2010 M8 162 Suspension

Hey guys, just got a few questions about my rear suspension. Im just a little giy, i weigh 165 lbs.. And when i sit on my sled the rear suspension almost bottoms out. What are my options for stiffening it up? Can I increase the pressure in the rear fox float? Will that help? Sorry im such a...
  12. V

17" Fox Float Air Shocks with pump $350

17" c to c Fox Float Air Shocks with pump. Replace the coil shocks on your 03-07 Ski Doo Rev, or XP if you climb. Lose 6 lbs over stock and look years younger. These were rebuilt 600 miles ago by Carver Performance (no damage just maintained) $350 obo Shipped. (last two buyers couldn't seem...
  13. R

09 Nytro XTX

Hello all, well i sold my old RMK and bought an 09 Nytro XTX. This sled has an upgraded 144" x 1.75" x 15" track, a float plate, and some mountain skis, just wondering if anyone out there has an XTX and how they think this one will perform?
Premium Features