• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bag

1. N

BCA Float 12 with 1.0 Cylinder

This is a new with tags, never used BCA Float 12 avy pack. Please note that this is the 1.0 system. Comes with empty cylinder. For a great overview of the pack see the youtube video below. $475 obo shipped to the lower 48. Can ship Alaska but we will need to discuss the cost. Possibly ship...
  2. rulonjj

BCA Float 27 turbo

I have two brand new float 27 turbo avy bags that are light grey/neon green. One has the canister. The other does not. Asking $550 shipped for the one with. Asking $400 for the one without.
  3. G

Tunnel Bag and Seat bag - Help

What is everyone using for tunnel bag on the new sled? Want waterproof, not some obnoxiously large looking thing. Able carry some spare tools, gloves, goggles, help minimize weight on my back to the avy bag and shovel. Don't want it to have issues with the coolant running through the tunnel...
  4. X

LinQ Premium Tunnel Bag Short 10 + 3L

Selling a BRP premium tunnel bag for $90.00 w/o shipping. BRP list it for $145.00 Comes with the links and the hardware. used it twice last year. for more infos: call me at 310-561-7460 or e-mail me at patzcha@hotmail.com Patrick
  5. F

Polaris Shovel/Tunnel Bag

Polaris Tunnel Bag. Holds shovel along with other supplies. $45 shipped SOLD!
  6. C

Holeshot Dash Bag or Skinz Dan Adams Next Level Dash Bag

As we all know the XM's pretty much suck on storage so I am looking at getting either the Skinz Dan Adams Next Level Dash Bag or the Holeshot Dash Bag. Does anyone have any experience with either of these bags. Durability, quality, how much stuff can they hold. You input is appreciated. Thanks
  7. brandriet

Stock 11' Pro RMK Seat+bag. All Black

As the title says. Stock seat off 11 pro. Was a snow-check so had the all black seat. Seat is in great shape with no tears or rips. Also comes with Polaris under-seat bag. I went with an aftermarket seat. Asking $150 shipped. I also have paypal.
  8. 0

Skidoo Bag Vintage Collectible

Vintage Skidoo bag $10.00 12x12x5, zipper on top (narrow) side black cloth with logo, probably 70's Offers considered! Photos Available email me junk at acsol dot net Buyer responsible for fit; As Is Sale, No Returns Buyer pays Shipping from 81501 (Grand Junction) Shipping weight app 1...
  9. E

Polaris Pro-Ride Saddlebags

Like new pair of OE Polaris Saddlebags w/ Trunk for Pro-Ride/Rush Chassis. SOLD
  10. A

F/S New M-Series windshield bag

SOLD
  11. A

F/S M-Series Handlebar Bags

SOLD
Premium Features