• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

top end

1. B

First Time Rebuilding Top End. Advice needed on why it seized...

Hey guys, 2018 Axys 800 155 3in First time rebuilding a top end. Motor only had 1600 miles on it. Anyone have any good advice on why this happened. (Check pic) Is there likely another problem Ineed to look into. i.e. oil pump, thermostat, etc... Also, considering the amount of debris on top...
  2. C

12 Pro RMK Top End

Hi guys. Working on my first top end rebuild. 2800 miles on the original top end. Cylinder is perfectly in spec and looks and feel great and I can still see the cross pattern. Pistons also look and feel great other than carbon buildup - no marks on either pistons or cylinder . It appeared to be...
  3. B

FS: 2011-15 Polaris top end parts NEW $425

I have for sale brand new polaris top end rebuild OEM parts for a 2011-15 Polaris 800 motor. Will Ship Promptly! included are: Quantity - Part # - Description - $ Price 1 3022214 Head/Domes 180.39 2 2205176 Pistons/rings/wrist pins/ 377.18 4+ 3021840 Clips 6.88 12 7517533 Bolts 47.16 1 5813515...
  4. S

Possible top End?

Hey guys, So i went riding this week. Rode great all day and hit a small jump. After i landed my sled seemed to only run on one cylinder. The engine sounds very deep in a way (if that makes sens). Is lacking power and if you full throttle it while cruising then it instantly bogs. any ideas...
  5. D

help throwing a code

My 2012 pro RMK will be running fine and then run like **** until it dies. It gets worse at higher RPMs. It is throwing a Code DX7. It is the second ride on a top rebuild. anyone got any ideas?
  6. S

12 Proclimb 800, taking the motor apart

Questions for the Cat Guys: i have a 2012 proclimb 800 with about 1600miles on it, and on Saturday i went riding for the third time this season. After about only 1/4 mile up the trail the sled just died on me. i towed it back to the truck and over the weekend took it apart to find the mag side...
  7. D

05 M7 start of the year bog and smoking issues! Need Help

Like i stated i just went through my M7 to start the year and heres a list of everything that i went through. -Swap From High elevation to Low elevation weights -cleaned power valves -adjusted belt tension -dumped new gas in -pulled exhaust off to ensure nothings gotten inside over the summer...
  8. M

2003 Polaris 800 Vertical Escape

2003 Polaris 800 Vertical Escape. 4400 miles, just did a new top end, and it hasnt been ridden since, so you get a nice fresh motor. In real nice shape, never really been ridden hard, all plastics are in nice shape. Asking $3995. Thanks for looking!:face-icon-small-ton If you have any...
  9. B

Clutching and gearing to slow down a sled for younger riders?

I just picked up a 99 ZR440 SnoPro 136 x 2 for my 9 year old son to ride. I want to gear it down as far as possible and mess up the clutching to slow it down enough for him to live into his teenage years. What is the lowest gear combination that will fit in the stock chaincase? If I drop the...
  10. 8

09 800 Dragon w/2010 top ends?

So I am wondering how many of you that have the new top ends this year have blown them up? I just got mine broke in and started to have idling issues. My dealer did the latest and greatest "FLASH" Went riding the next day and smoked the top end! Polaris is giving me another "New Top End"! I'm...
  11. alexkravets

2003 Arctic cat Cylinders 1m

sold!!!! 2 good shape cylinders from 1M 900 King cat cat $300 Each with heads (have pistons for them too will sell them seperate) pictures caming soon email abcplastics@gmail.com
Premium Features