• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

carls cycle

1. sledhed

Polaris RMK 163 with Carls 860 engine with recent new top end rebuild

Polaris RMK 163 with Carls 860 engine with recent new top end rebuild (maintenance) $3995 Almost EXACTLY as you see it - gas can rack, storage bags (underseat bag, windshield bag, NOT tunnel bag), extra skid idlers, will throw in a Mountain Fit lexan hood (uncut, uninstalled, still in...
  2. P

2013 Carl's Pro Rmk

Winter is approaching fast and I've got a hell of deal on this sled. I need to gone before the end of August to start building my new 2016. $9500 or best offer willing to wheel and deal. killdeer, ND 163x3in camoplast extreme track 7tooth avid drivers 2012 driveshaft Carl's cycle 900 big...
  3. P

How to properly break in top end and head.

I just put in a mountain tek fix kit with wiseco pistons and a head. How should I break them in and for how many tanks? They went on a 2013 rmk pro 800.
  4. C

Sales Person with extensive snowmobile knowledge.

Sales Person - Full Time Job Skill Requirements Currently we are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced Sales Person with extensive snowmobile knowledge. Candidate must be customer service oriented with the ability to help customers in making new motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and...
  5. P

!!!2013 PRO RMK 900 Carls!!!

Sled has 1400 miles on it. 2013 Pro Rmk limited edition $13,700 Has new top end kit on the 900 big bore with 0 miles. $1600.00 900 big bore with everything $7200.00 Timbersled front end and rear skid with exit shocks & Aluminum wheels $4300.00 (custom paint) CArls Clutch kit $350.00 Jaws...
  6. gotballsracing

2007 IQR MOuntain Carl's 685 153'

2007 Polaris IQr. Chasis $6000 Or best Offer Carl's Cycle 685 motor twin race pipes v-force reeds bored carbs, Dragon Front end With Fox shocks with triple rate Z-Brothers springs and remote resavior SLP Powder pro skis Holz 153" tunnel Smooth as butter Holz Alpha x rear skid with Fox...
  7. V

A Long Overdue Thank You

I just wanted to send a shout-out to Jack Struthers and Chris Kasel from Carl's Cycle. Several times you have gone above and beyond to take care of me and I just can't tell you how much I have appreciated your expertise and support on the 860. Thank you! Rich.
  8. C

2006 Polaris RMK 151" 685 by Carls Cycle

new price $6,500 For Sale... 2006 Polaris RMK 685 151". Carl's Cycle assembled this sled as a Improved stock hillclimb sled for me. It has all of the best motorwork and suspension. Including... 685 kit with porting high compression head bored carbs SLP twin pipes SLP high flow air intake...
Premium Features