• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

walker evans

1. Sled Solutions

Polaris AXYS Walker Evans Springs

Not sure if anyone is looking for new take offs but they came off of a 2016 SKS 155 all 4 Make a reasonable offer.
  2. M

Walker Evans

just picked up a set of walker evans to replace the base ride fx shocks on my 14' standard rmk and they seem to be shorter by almost an inch. Should i be concerned about this? they came off a 16' axys. do i need to replace the shafts? or just run it?
  3. M

Walker Evans Clickers

Does anyone know if WE clickers from an axys chassis will fit on a 2014 RMK?
  4. sledhed

2011-2015 Pro rear suspension 155" complete

2011-2015 Pro rear suspension PARTS 2011-2015 Pro rear suspension 155" complete. Not sure of exact year, was purchased new, taken completely apart, cleaned, new bushings in shock mounts as needed, greased, rear axle bearings checked, and run one spring (partial season) on a Dragon...
  5. N

Rear Skid Shock Blown Twice?

I had my shocks recharged at the beginning of the season and put them back in myself, the rear one on the skid blew almost instantly, seeming to fold from the wrong pressure angle. I then bought a new one, rode 4.5 miles and it did the same exact thing. IT looked like I had everything right...
  6. N

Rear Skid Shock Problem

I had my shocks recharged at the beginning of the season and put them back in myself, the rear one on the skid blew almost instantly, seeming to fold from the wrong pressure angle. I then bought a new one, rode 4.5 miles and it did the same exact thing. IT looked like I had everything right...
  7. P

Walker Evans Air Shocks 2008 POLARIS DRAGON

For sale a nice pair of Walker Evans Air shocks. I recently sold both of my IQ chassis sleds, these were spare parts. I do not know the condition of these shocks and am selling them as rebuildable cores. I see no marks on the shafts and they ship with bushings. $125.00 shipped to the lower 48...
  8. Trxstr

Walker Evans front/rear off 2012 pro RMK

Selling my front and rear Walker Evans shocks off 2012 pro rmk 163. Asking $550 Obo for all. Only 500 km on them. Rears have minor chips on the springs. Pm please Dan
  9. C

Walker Evans Race Shocks - NEW - $750

Selling a set of brand NEW Walker Evans snowmobile shocks off a 2014 Polaris IQ race sled. These retail for over $600 EACH / $1200 total. Bought to mount on my Ski doo XP but decided I don't need for my riding style. Also can include spacers and bushings needed to mount on Ski Doo which cost...
  10. B

2012 Polaris RMK Pro Rear Suspension - Walker Evans

For sale: Walker Evans rear suspension (front track and rear track shocks incl. springs) that came right off of a 2012 Polaris RMK Pro, and should fit 2011-2014 Pro models. They are in excellent condition with under 200 miles on them. Shocks are without the bushings (see pic). $300/BO for both...
  11. B

2014 PRO RMK SHOCK

2014 Polaris Pro RMK skid rear shock with spring & retainers. 2014 new take off , 0 miles on it. Walker Evans (take Apart type)$525 new Asking $325.Can ship to you from Hayden ,Idaho . Call Dave 208-699-0121
  12. B

2 Walker Evans Track Shocks For Sale

Deleted and updated
  13. B

Walker Evans air and needle shocks - several sets

I have 7 Walker Evans ski shocks from Polaris IQ and IQR chassis RMKs and ASSault sleds. I have a set of RMK Dragon air shocks and a one of a kind set of air shocks for a IQR race chassis. These are bad units and bigger all around over the std air shocks. I also have 3 needle shocks from a 2009...
  14. R

Walker Evans Shock Valves (Shims)

Anyone have a good line on purchasing Shock shims for WE shocks? Dealer can't seem to get them, even though I'm supplying them with Polaris Part Numbers from the Service Manual. Looking specifically for the Following.... 3 each.. 1800088- 1.30x.008 1800055- 1.00x.010 1800056- 1.10x.010 Thanks
  15. B

13 PRO RMK WE front shock--SOLD

I have 1 take off Walker Evans front shock. $200.00 OBO
  16. P

Polaris Pro Walker Evans Front & Rear Skid shocks

For Sale: front and rear skid shock from a 2011 Polaris Pro RMK. Condition is like new. purchased these for a project IQ, bought another new Pro instead. These shocks measure about 11-3/4 on the ft and 16-3/4 on the rear. I will not split these up, Price is $325.00 shipped to the lower 48. PM...
  17. 2

polaris assault leaning to one side?

i just picked up a 2009 assault and it leans to the left they said the shock could need to be rebuilt or its leaking and the chassis is not bent its the shock but im wondering whats wrong with it please help me out.
  18. mountainhorse

FYI.... PRO RMK HOLZ WALKER-EVANS SHOCK VALVING UPGRADE PROGRAM DETAILS

Please... lets keep this thread on topic. This is not a place to bash on the WE shock... nor talk about other aftermarket offerings.. this is a "FYI" thread on a particular product. If you want to speak about the virtues of another option, please do so in another thread. Thanks in advance...
  19. C

Walker Evans IQR front shocks new

F/S one pair of new, never seen snow, Walker Evans front shocks. These are take offs from a new IQR sled. For sale for half of new cost. email me at cmarkovich@markovichinc.com 18.5" center to center coilovers
Premium Features