• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

chassis

1. J

Iso proclimb tunnel that will fit a '12 153"

Looking to buy a full tunnel that will work on a 2012 m800 proclimb 153". Let me know what you have and location.
  2. R

2005 Summit Highmark x 1000sdi Rolling Chassis

ROLLING CHASSIS! 2005 Skidoo Summit 1000 Highmark X chassis. Brand new axel and chaincase with one ride on them. Entire chassis only has 1,600 miles on it. Lost a bearing in the motor and don't have time the time to rebuild it. Asking $1,500 OBO. Comes with just about everything you'd need...
  3. T

2010 Custom Yamaha Nytro Chassis 162x2.5

2010 Custom Yamaha Nytro Chassis 162x2.5 challenger Extreme, Ice Age rails, Ice age fuel tank, was set up for a turbo. Zbroz front end, Fox Float 2's all the way around. LLC tunnel, Nice light chassis, bought it for a project, and decided too hard to stuff my 950 big bore 2 stroke motor in it...
  4. A

Nyrto engine

Have a nytro engine I wanna sell, has 300 km or so since full build with .060 head shim carillo rods head studs and gas ported pistons. Impulse turbo kit as well, terra alps tunnel and gas rack CR m10 rear skid low mile on rebuilt shocks, new sub fram with reinforcment plates, 2010 a arms new...
  5. L

Carbon Fibre PRO Chassis/Bulkhead: Who is in?

Okay here is the deal, I've been conversing with Kevin at C3 about various components for my personal builds and I inquired about his progress on making a Carbon Fibre PRO RMK Chassis. From our conversations; my understanding is he intends to make the individual bulkhead pieces very similar to...
  6. B

Wanted: M series rolling chassis 2005 to 2011

Let me know what you got. I have a motor but no sled. Thanks. Text or call 780 nine 2 0. 5814
  7. 05900

2005 900 RMK 166

Rolling Chassis now as engine lost piston. Can get more pics New Used Extra parts all goes with it! Original Snowcheck one owner clean unit.. 1600 obo etc Holz a arms/Slydogs new RFX shocks 50mi 07/08 spindles rad deleted airboxes 2 windshield 10mi w/spare slp mount kit and can carls...
  8. S

Coupled Switchback suspension mod

Hey there, I'm riding my 08 Dragon switchback 700 136 and I am wondering if there is a fairly low cost way to change the coupled suspension to uncoupled. I can't simply remove the rear blocks behind the rear scissor because the bolt that runs through the scissor arm wont clear between the...
  9. M

Want to Sell 2008 XP chassis or BUY 2008 800R Motor

1250 miles on my sled, I'm out with my 7 year old daughter, taking her for a road ride since snow is lacking and 12 miles into my first ride of the season last Saturday it burns down. Ski-Doo dealer is no help! $2500 in parts to rebuild! I am looking to sell my chassis in perfect condition for...
  10. G

CK3 Windsheild on s-2000 chassis?

Hi, I have tried searching online for anyone who has done this and I can't find any. I have a 1999 670 h.o. mxz and I was wondering if I could switch out the headlight and windsheild to a newer looking CK3 assembly like the mach z. I understand that you can change it out for a zx with some...
  11. R

Van Amberg 163 Sno Pro Mod Chassis

2004 440 Mod Chassis w/ rolled chain case, raised bulk head, Van Amberg tunnel, heat exchangers, heated rails, comes with complete front end minus shocks, nice light weight hood, and most parts to complete project. Also included is a 2004 Sno Pro 440 Parts sled complete. First $2500.00 takes it...
Premium Features