• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

exhaust

1. Sled Solutions

Take Off FX Nytro Exhaust

I have a brand new came off a 2008 Nytro muffler, rear block off panel and taillight off a MTX. Make reasonable offer.
  2. R

Exhaust sensor

My exhaust sensor got its tip bent when I did a motor swap, still reads temp (it shows temp on the dash, idk, that could be a coolant sensor), new one in the post office. Just curious... what consiquenses are susceptible with a bad exhaust sensor.:spider:
  3. 4

06-07 YZ450F 06-13 YZ250f LEXX exhaust end cap

Brand new, still in the packaging Lexx end cap fits the stock muffler of 2006 & 2007 YZ450f and 06-13 YZ250f. Comes with a forest service approved spark arrestor and two different size tips. Don't spend hundreds of dollars on a slip on, this tip can be quiet and forest legal or loud and make...
  4. G

SLP full exhaust system - G4

Anyone have any experience with the SLP full exhaust system for the G4? Looking at putting it on 17’ 165 Summit X. What required for modifications as far as clutching, any ecu changes, etc? Thanks.
  5. L

1997 mxz x 440 exhaust can help

I have a 97 mxz x 440 lc and would like to put on a can. The issue is they came with a one piece pipe. Are there any compatible 2 piece exhausts that will work with it that I can put a can on..?
  6. P

2010 polaris dragon 800 slp kit pipe, can, and y pipe

Item was removed from a 2010 polaris dragon 800. Everything is in good used condition. Comes with the pipe, can, and y pipe. Call or text 2089654285 Asking $440 shipped or $400 local pick up in Nampa, ID Thanks, Alex
  7. P

2010 polaris dragon 800 slp kit pipe, can, and y pipe

Removed from a 2010 800 dragon. Good used condition. Call or text 2089654285 Asking $440 shipped or $400 local pick up in Nampa, ID Thanks! Alex
  8. P

2015 2014 2013 POLARIS PRO RMK 800 EXHAUST PIPE CHAMBER

Item was removed from: 2015 Polaris Rmk Pro 800 163" Condition: Excellent used condition. Minor gouges to the heat shield. Please refer to pictures. Asking $170 shipped Call or text 2089654285 Thanks, Alex
  9. D

2007-2009 M8 Cans

I have an '08 M8 and want to replace the "suitcase" can to save some weight. I'm purely looking at making the sled lighter, but also don't want it to sound "pingy," especially at idle. I like a lower, deeper sound and quiet is fine by me, which is why I'm not looking into "powder" style cans...
  10. R

WTF custom exhaust builder Northern CO.

I have a non-standard build and need an exhaust modified to fit my application. Have the can and motor mounted but need someone with skill to cut and weld the pipe to fit just right. I'm located in Lafayette / Boulder area in Colorado. Anyone know of someone or you are someone who is up for the...
  11. R

Liquid poured out of Exhaust can

Just bought an 05 Rev 800 HO and it was blowing liquid out of the exhaust. Took the can off and literally poured a milky looking (Oil/gas???) mixture out of the can. There was some residual in the pipe and the looked like some in the Y pipe as well. Sled has not been run since last year and I...
  12. G

M6/M7 Straight Line Performance Silencer

SOLD - M6/M7 Straight Line Performance Silencer SOLD.... Good Condition Used Straight Line Performance Silencer for 2005-2011 M6/M7 Part#131-109 Used Price $125.00 Shipped PM or email me. website...
  13. G

Crossfire Full Exhaust

2006 Crossfire 700 Full Stock exhaust - pipe and can. Has the initial set up of the sled on it, and then it came off for a aftermarket exhaust system. This is close Brand new for a used price can get. $199 plus shipping or can be picked up locally. PM or email me.
  14. C

Ski-Doo 800 Etec stock Can $150

Ski-Doo 800 Etec stock Can $100 I have a stock exhaust can for sale. It came off of a 2013 Ski-Doo Summit XM with an 800 Etec. I only used it for about 100 miles while I was waiting on the arrival of my after market exhaust. Tired of it sitting in the shop and taking up space. $100 plus...
  15. E

SLP pipe and can RMK900

this is a used pipe and can for a 2005 RMK900 in pretty decent condition. pictures available upon request. for those who dont know you dont need a flash card for the 05. your local dealer can flash the ECM for this pipe using digital wrench. Im asking $300 firm. buyer must also cover shipping
  16. D

WTB 2005 M7 Can MN Location

I'm looking for a can for my M7 that isn't going to affect back pressure considering the 7's are real picky on back pressure. If anybody has on and has had good luck with it let me know or any suggestions would be great. Gently used preferred and Seller to be from MN. I'm trying to find one...
  17. S

Arctic Cat M Series exhaust and air intake

For Sale: OEM exhaust and air intake off an 09 M8. See attached photos 303-829-9373
  18. RayRMK700

MBRP Can F/S from 2008 800 Dragon RMK

sold SOLD
  19. F

SPG (Skinz Protective Gear) Exhaust

Is there anyone out there in snowmobile land that has bought a silencer from SPG (Skinz protective gear)? If so do you like it?
  20. S

06 rs vector exhaust mod and subsequent carb issues

I need help! I replaced my stock can with a motorcycle pipe and can't seem to tune even after changing the jets. I am guessing the new pipe doesn't have enough back pressure as it begins to run better as I choke (close) the sled. I am thinking I can just add some medium grade steel wool to the...
Premium Features