• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tunnel

1. B

Kinked tunnel and right side Rad

Hey all, Took what appeared to be a nice kicker set up and landed upright on a tree head ... It went between the track and tunnel and ended up with a pretty serious dent on the tunnel and the rad has been crushed in a little bit too. No leaks and the sled is not over heating so I guess I was...
  2. N

shortening tunnel

Hello! A week ago i started thinking about shortening the tunnel on my hardcore like this the Lynx boondocker (https://www.brplynx.com/en/lynx/boondocker/boondocker-ds-850-e-tec.html)but figured it would be nice to know if anyone has done this before? and if you have, do you think its worth it?
  3. E

Custom Gas tank

I have an idea to weld a custom gas tank for my Mountian Cat. To save weight and to add strength I would incoperate the frame from steering post to tunnel into the gas tank as I would get higher volume and double tank as structural. What is a con to this and has anyone ever tried this?
  4. J

Iso proclimb tunnel that will fit a '12 153"

Looking to buy a full tunnel that will work on a 2012 m800 proclimb 153". Let me know what you have and location.
  5. G

Tunnel Bag and Seat bag - Help

What is everyone using for tunnel bag on the new sled? Want waterproof, not some obnoxiously large looking thing. Able carry some spare tools, gloves, goggles, help minimize weight on my back to the avy bag and shovel. Don't want it to have issues with the coolant running through the tunnel...
  6. C

Looking for a rear Bumper/Tunnel reinforcement for my T3 174

I just picked up a 2015 T3 174 and after I got it home I noticed some slight rippling on the side of the tunnel approximately 6" behind the drop downs. This is on both sides, the top is smooth. Does anyone know of a good rear Bumper/Tunnel reinforcement?
  7. P

Coolant hoses in tunnel

2005 m7 Questions on the hose in the front of the tunnel above track that is about 3 or 4" long. Mine wore through and need to replace it. Do i need to drill out the rivets holding coolant lines and get the hose off and on that way? Or just muscle the thing in and out? Just dont want to damage...
  8. X

LinQ Premium Tunnel Bag Short 10 + 3L

Selling a BRP premium tunnel bag for $90.00 w/o shipping. BRP list it for $145.00 Comes with the links and the hardware. used it twice last year. for more infos: call me at 310-561-7460 or e-mail me at patzcha@hotmail.com Patrick
  9. B

Looking for 2 mountain max tunnel extensions

Looking for 2 mountain max tunnel extensions I've got an '01 MM700 144 track and an '04 SVX that both need tunnel extensions. Thanks, Ben
  10. S

174 inch VanAmburg Tunnel for Apex

Hey guys, I have a brand new Custom 174" VanAmburg tunnel built in 2010 for a Yamaha Apex. The plan was to build an apex turbo, but never got around to it. I also have a set of 174" rails that can go with it. Retails over $2,500, looking for $1500 OBO. PM me if you are interested or have any...
  11. A

WTB: polaris pro 155 tunnel and side panels

looking for a 155 tunnel, side panels for a 2013 (2011-2014) polaris pro. As well as other miscellaneous parts I have not yet thought of....
  12. F

Polaris Shovel/Tunnel Bag

Polaris Tunnel Bag. Holds shovel along with other supplies. $45 shipped SOLD!
  13. F

Parting out 2009 M8 Snowpro Turbo

Parting out 2009 M8 Snowpro. Gas tank leak started a fire. Melted the gas tank, hood, wiring harness and turbo. The below items are in good condition: Tunnel Timber Sled (Mountain Tamer) suspension 162 power claw track Engine Front suspension: Spindles, upper and lower control arms, Fox shocks...
  14. A

Impulse turbo

Have a nytro engine I wanna sell, has 300 km or so since full build with .060 head shim carillo rods head studs and gas ported pistons. Impulse turbo kit as well, terra alps tunnel and gas rack CR m10 rear skid low mile on rebuilt shocks, new sub fram with reinforcment plates, 2010 a arms new...
  15. A

Nyrto engine

Have a nytro engine I wanna sell, has 300 km or so since full build with .060 head shim carillo rods head studs and gas ported pistons. Impulse turbo kit as well, terra alps tunnel and gas rack CR m10 rear skid low mile on rebuilt shocks, new sub fram with reinforcment plates, 2010 a arms new...
  16. C

WTB Old Gen 2 Tunnel Roll Grips

Hello, This may be a shot in the dark but I am looking for a set of Tunnel Roll Grips that went on the old Gen 2 sleds. Happy with any color but really hoping for red. It is for daughter's sled am putting together for her she will need some traction on the tunnel. I don't care if they are...
  17. S

Bulk head joints uneven/tweaked from factory.

brand new 2014 assault SB. I was installing my skid plate and noticed the join between the two bulk head cast pieces is uneven right where it joins the aluminum plate under the motor. Has any one else noticed this? looks like it happened from the assembly line you can see scruffs on the plate...
  18. F

07 RMK 600, hood fits funny, tunnel 1/4" angle at rear?

I have an 07 rmk 600 that has only 700 miles on it. Never been flipped or crashed. I noticed that the hood does not cover the side panels the same on both sides. Also when looking straight from the rear, it appears that the grab bar is lower on the right (and top of tunnel) by about 3/8". No...
  19. S

MTX Forward Tunnel Reinforcing Plates

MTX Forward Tunnel Reinforcing Plates I'm in the process on installing a 162 Timbersled under my 2011 Nytro xtx. I'm wondering if there is way to modify the current xtx forward tunnel reinforcing plates or if someone is parting out a sled that may have a set for sale. Ideally i'd like to...
  20. S

2013 Pro RMK tunnel

Wrecked my sled a few weeks ago. Now that I have been waiting on parts to show up to fix it I find out that Polaris has backordered the tunnel until febuary 11. Does anyone know where I can find a tunnel for a 2013 155 pro RMK ASAP?!?
Premium Features