• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

crank

1. S

SO MAD! 17 PRO RMK AXYS 800 SEIZED.

Looking for info, threads, help..... - 1/31/19 I purchased a 2017 Pro Rmk Axys 800 155", 864 miles. - Road 36 miles first weekend. - Last Sat: warmed up properly, road 15 mins on/off throttle, great snow, etc.. - 30ish mph, throttle 1/4 - 1/2, maybe 2500-3k rpms - NO CLANGING, NO KABOOM, NO...
  2. I

FC 450 complete bottom end

Top end failure, decided to go a different direction with a motor. This is a complete bottom end, from the crank down. Pictures upon request. 8015101121. Motor has approximately 60 hours on it.
  3. B

2008 RMK 700 engine or compatible engine with chasis

Hello All, I recently purchased a used RMK 700. I had the new sled for about two weeks prior to wrecking the engine in the sled. I haven't had much luck reaching anyone that might have a new engine for sale. I tore apart the engine to find out what happened and it looks to me like the piston...
  4. J

Crank seal installation procedure

Can anybody chime in as to the proper method to install the crank seal (PTO side) in an old Indy Sport. I already tried once, but could not force it in enough to make the seal flush with the outside of the case. Is there some kind of trick?
  5. G

Kluber Isoflex NB 52 Grease - Crank - Syringe

I have Kluber Isoflex NB 52 grease - pre-filled in a convenient syringe. Makes it easier to apply and utilize this spendy grease than out of the chubby 50 gram tubes. I am selling 50 grams for $29 with free expedited shipping - paypal transaction. Best to email me at Gcbones@wildblue.net -...
  6. B

2 M7 bottom ends, cases and cranks

2 Arctic Cat M7 bottom ends - cases and crank $400 each OBO.
  7. C

Carl's 975 Dead.. Can I replace w/ stock 900?

Hi All, First of all, I have been reading your posts for the last two seasons and thank you! I've learned a ton. That said, my 05 RMK w/ a Carl's 975 kit took a dive last Saturday. I took off the top end and while the pistons/cylinders did not seize, a portion of the lower housing on one...
  8. R

WTB 700 cfi crank with one good side.

Hi! I need a new rod and rod bearing inc the crank half. Mag or pto side. PM me.
  9. 0

2009 Polaris Dragon 800 Monoblock Crankcase Broke Crank

Sold all! Thanks to all buyers and shoppers, Polaris Dragon 800 Monoblock Cylinder & Crankcase & Crank For 2009 Polaris Dragon 800 cc Used crankcase upper and lower half $300.00 Shipping weight 14 Pounds Used Monoblock Cylinder set $100.00 Need replated GOOD FOR EXCHANGE...
  10. C

why does this brake? 3007-262

Part number 12? clutch side shaft on crank Up at the top of Baker my crank breaks just behind the primary clutch. This is where my Crank broke, climb up to top of Mt. Baker. I believe its part number 12 (3007-265).The motor did shake at idle but smoothed out under...
  11. R

WTB - crank for 2005 900

anyone have a good crank for a 2005 Polaris 900 or know where i can get bearings pressed on?
  12. A

F/S M1000 Crank

M1000 crank in good condition SOLD Call Jacob @ 208-459-0662
  13. E

09/D8 Crank F/S

F/S: 2009 polaris 800 Crank. SOLD Crank is in good shape. Not really sure what it's worth...$425ish maybe?
  14. Goinboardin

2002 Summit 800 engine problems

So I was trying to be a good friend and help my buddy replace the top end on his 2002 Summit 800, however, I failed to remove the lower radiator hose:frusty: before pulling the cylinder. Some coolant spilled into the crankcase, I thought no serious problem, just pull the drain plug, spray with...
  15. Goinboardin

800 Engine Rebuild -long post-

I'm rebuilding the motor for my 2004 RMK Vertical Edge 800 159", and was wondering about the torque arm and push arm available from SLP. I bought the sled with the wrecked motor this summer, and it looks like the PTO side exhaust manifold (SLP twins) gasket leaked on the bottom side, so the...
Premium Features