• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

motorcycle

1. C

Sales Person with extensive snowmobile knowledge.

Sales Person - Full Time Job Skill Requirements Currently we are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced Sales Person with extensive snowmobile knowledge. Candidate must be customer service oriented with the ability to help customers in making new motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and...
  2. P

2002 Suzuki DRZ 400

Great dual sport for sale. 3500 miles, recent service, new battery, custom rear rack. Runs great, in great shape. $3650 OBO
  3. turboDS1300

Trade Turbo Hayabusa for your sled?

Sold. Thanks for your interest.
  4. D

2002 Kawasaki KX 65 Clean Bike

2002 Kawasaki KX 65 2 stroke motorcycle. This is a very clean bike with less than 15 hours on new top end. Has only been run on a 32:1 premix of Klotz Super Techniplate Racing oil. Has been owned since 2004, with very little use in the last 3 years. Always stored indoors and never raced. This...
  5. M

2002 Yamaha YZ250 *Well Built*

Clean 02 YZ250R two-stroke. Top-end was recently rebuilt and only 5 or 6 hours of ride time has been put on it since. Bike has spent a lot of time in my garage since I purchased a 450 and fell in love with 4 stroke power. Not a racer so this bike hasnt been ridden extremely. Very clean and...
  6. S

Long Way Down -Screening 7-31

If you saw the movie Long Way Around then you can appreciate how amazing this movie was. Basically a BMW journey with two newer riders from Long across to Russia then across the US If you didn't see it then I invite you to visit this website www.longwayround.com/lwr.htm A 20,000 mile trip So...
  7. S

Anyone doing the Buttstomper 24 hour off road challenge

STUMPJUMPER MC PRESENTS THE 12TH ANNUAL http://stumpjumpers.org/ this website has great photos of previous years and all the information... BUTTSTOMPER 24 HOUR OFF-ROAD CHALLENGE JULY 19TH AND 20TH 2008 AT REITER TRAILS TEAM – 4 RIDERS – 4 BIKES DEALER – 4 RIDERS – 4 BIKES CLUB – 4 RIDERS – 4...
Premium Features