• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

valdez

1. R

Motorfist Rekon Jacket

Large Motorfist Rekon Jacket. The jacket has been worn only a handful of times and is in like new condition. The jacket is uninsulated and windproof/waterproof. $100.
  2. U

Valdez vs the Storm Parka

I am looking at getting either the Valdez or the Storm parka this year. I'm wondering which one people prefer. I can only assume the Valdez is better since it costs more? The two things I didn't like about the Valdez when I tried it on. The arms are uncomfortable when not in a riding position...
  3. M

KLIM VALDEZ XL BLUE

I am selling a gently used Klim Valdez jacket. This has been worn less than 15 times always dried after each use and cleaned and treated with Nikwax products to maintain the Gore Tex. I am asking $140 OBO which includes shipping to you in continental US. I have gone on a drastic diet plan and...
  4. M

XL KLIM VALDEZ

SOLD -XL KLIM VALDEZ- SOLD ************SOLD********** I am selling a gently used Klim Valdez jacket. This has been worn less than 20 times always dried after each use and cleaned and treated with Nikwax products to maintain the Gore Tex. While it is not perfect it is in great shape. I am asking...
  5. lookin4pwdr

Klim Valdez Snowmobile Parka Jacket

Black, XL in size. Only used for two rides last year, like new condition. Have more pics on request. Over $400 new, asking $300. Located in Sioux Falls, SD. Text or call six0five-two12-three3nine2
  6. J

Klim Valdez Parka LG

Black and Red Klim Valdez parka. Size Large. Used in great condition, I only used for snowmobiling always stored in a gear bag. $150 OBO. Must sell.
  7. A

F/S 2011 Klim MEGAPOST *Coats*Pants*Bibs*Gloves

SOLD
  8. W

Valdez/Thompsons Pass Conditions:

Looks like Valdez is going to be getting pounded the next 10 hours... anyone going through the pass anytime soon!?
Premium Features