• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

klim coat

1. U

Valdez vs the Storm Parka

I am looking at getting either the Valdez or the Storm parka this year. I'm wondering which one people prefer. I can only assume the Valdez is better since it costs more? The two things I didn't like about the Valdez when I tried it on. The arms are uncomfortable when not in a riding position...
  2. M

XL KLIM VALDEZ

SOLD -XL KLIM VALDEZ- SOLD ************SOLD********** I am selling a gently used Klim Valdez jacket. This has been worn less than 20 times always dried after each use and cleaned and treated with Nikwax products to maintain the Gore Tex. While it is not perfect it is in great shape. I am asking...
  3. M

Klim Gear

A bunch of klim gear for discounted prices on in stock items. Please pm for pricing and availability.
  4. Z

Brand New Klim Valdez Coat

I have a brand new with tags still on it size 3x blue and black klim Valdez coat for sale. It was bought as a gift and its to big and the wrong color for my sled. Im open for offers. Let me know if any questions and thanks for looking. Greg
  5. FirstPlaceParts

Klim and much more

We carry the full line of Klim Gear including the Valdez Parka the Klimate Bibs and every other Klim product at www.FirstPlaceParts.com. You can either buy online at www.FirstPlaceParts.com or call 1-800-396-7034 with questions or to order. Ride it like a rental! Mark
  6. FirstPlaceParts

Klim Coats and Jackets in Stock

We carry the full line of Klim Gear including the Valdez Parka the Klimate Parka and every other Klim Jacket at www.FirstPlaceParts.com. You can either buy online at www.FirstPlaceParts.com or call 1-800-396-7034 with questions or to order. Ride it like a rental! Mark
Premium Features