• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

coat

1. U

Valdez vs the Storm Parka

I am looking at getting either the Valdez or the Storm parka this year. I'm wondering which one people prefer. I can only assume the Valdez is better since it costs more? The two things I didn't like about the Valdez when I tried it on. The arms are uncomfortable when not in a riding position...
  2. mattsoreide

Castle X Parka New with Tags

For sale is a Castle X Switch Flair SE Medium Jacket Very Nice coat just a little small when I tried it on. $219 Retail asking $150 shipped!!!
  3. A

F/S 2013 Arctic Cat Premium Coat XL

SOLD
  4. M

F/S New HMK Teck Coat w/ Hood $80

Bought this coat hoping the sleeves would be long enough for me, I'm 6'7" and they are too short. Coat retails for $119 in the stores and I'm asking $80 for it. It's new with tags only tried it on only once and realized It wouldn't work. If you pay $80 I'll do free shipping to the lower...
  5. Sleddogg

Klim Coat for Sale

Klim Coat size XL for sale. Barley used 10 times. I got new gear as a Christmas present so I am selling this one. It is in perfect condition no marks anywhere. Selling for $225 OBO
  6. 1

Castle Coat and bibs

Castle Coat XXL - Blue Bibs XL - black Used on four trips. Probably 12-14 times they were worn. Good condition, some wear. CHEAP - $125.00 shipped
  7. FirstPlaceParts

Klim Jacket in stock - Free Shipping!!!

We have all the new 2012 Klim Jackets in stock. Here is a link to the full line of Klim Jackets: Klim Jackets Thanks Mark
  8. D

Girls Castle X Snowmobile Coat-Size S (6-8)

I have, for sale, a size small girls Castle X snowmobile coat. I purchased this coat for my stepdaughter but she decided to go w/ a different color. This coat is brand new with tags. I paid $100, I am willing to sell it for $75, OBO, standard shipping included. Super, super cute and...
  9. Z

Brand New Klim Valdez Coat

I have a brand new with tags still on it size 3x blue and black klim Valdez coat for sale. It was bought as a gift and its to big and the wrong color for my sled. Im open for offers. Let me know if any questions and thanks for looking. Greg
  10. FirstPlaceParts

MotorFist Clothing in Stock at FirstPlaceParts.com

We carry the full line of MotorFist Clothing, if you haven't given it a look yet it may be worth your time. Waterproof, breathable and a little less money than Klim. MotorFist Jackets and Coats Thanks Mark
  11. S

Looking to trade an Arctiva 4xl coat for ?

I have a really nice Arctiva coat that is too big for me. I am looking to trade for some bibs or boots or gloves. Basically anything. Let me know if you are interested. I can send pictures to those interested. Thanks and think snow
  12. Motorfist-Old

MotorFist Gear Shipping soon!

If you are looking for a premium quality line of riding gear for a good price, check out MotorFist. We offer snowmobile specific clothing designed to last and keep you dry. Competitive pricing, an 106 Year Warranty and unique features. Check us out at http://www.motorfist.com Thanks!
  13. F

Arctic Cat, Klim, and HMK Jacets! New deals all the time

Here at www.funoutfitters.com we have the besst dealson all the lastest Klim, Arctic Cat, HMK, and Monster gear and awesome low prices as well as GREAT deals on tons of close out items! If you follow us on Twitter, Facebook, myspace, or youtube, you will find tons of videos, pictures, and...
  14. M

10% Off Loki Coats and FREE Beanie with purchase!

We met a lot of you at the Boise Snowest Snowmobiling Show last week. The show special is good till October 31st on our website http://www.marumbi.com. Get 10% off all LOKI snow apparel and get a free beanie with any LOKI purchase. Please contact me with any questions. Look forward to...
  15. FirstPlaceParts

Klim Coats and Jackets in Stock

We carry the full line of Klim Gear including the Valdez Parka the Klimate Parka and every other Klim Jacket at www.FirstPlaceParts.com. You can either buy online at www.FirstPlaceParts.com or call 1-800-396-7034 with questions or to order. Ride it like a rental! Mark
Premium Features