• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

watercraft

1. L

HP limit of the 800 CFI engine when RG Turbo'd?

I ride Sea Level to about 7K' here and was pricing building a Watercraft based 1485. Polaris Watercraft cases, CrankShop 990 Twin cylinders and internals. The 990 has to run on C-12. So with that as a given what will a Race gas 800 CFI put out for HP on C-12 at sea level? While maintaining...
  2. RIDECATS

1050 Watercraft (King Cat version) >>>> Great Sled

Fresh engine, Indydan just went thru it (have receipts) and it has less than 4days on it. This is a Ruth 1050 with SLP's in a mod'd KK chassis for sale ...very strong runner I purchased from MOB and this was formerly Ruth's personal motor. programmable XCR 800 ignitions with custom map Extra...
  3. B

2011 Sea-doo GTI 130hp w/ Brakes and reverse

130 hp, 3-seater sea-doo with brakes and reverse. Has multiple driving modes, sport and touring, adjustable digital display and an intelligent Braking system with reverse. Also has multiple keys(learners and full power). Asking $9800 Located in Calgary, Ab
  4. RIDECATS

DEEP, DRY, DEEP, ENDLESS: POWDER (HD quality video)

Trip to WY (undisclosed location :D) Day 1: Snow was kinda hard - good ride Day 2: Snow was better - blew sled up - rebuilt in parking lot :beer; Day 3: Snow was GREATY - awesome day - thanks Dan & Brian Day 4: Snow was BEST I've had in three days - thanks Brandon & Talon Day 5: Trip home was...
  5. RIDECATS

Video: Boondocking on Snowy Range (warning not for all eyes, some trees get smoked)

Just tried my Contour HD helmet cam for first time on the Snowy Range. Got some reasonable shots for first try - let me know what ya think -- the end has a couple good shots 1. Clarity on the PC in HD mode is SUPER 2. I needed to point it up more than I thought to get better shots 3. Anyone...
Premium Features