• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boot

1. FirstPlaceParts

10% Off all FXR Gear

All FXR Gear is 10% Off: Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Helmets and more. Here is a link to our 10% Off Sale: 10% Off all FXR Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  2. FirstPlaceParts

10% Off all FXR Gear

All FXR Gear is 10% Off: Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Helmets and more. Here is a link to our 10% Off Sale: 10% Off all FXR Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  3. FirstPlaceParts

10% Off all FXR Gear

4. FirstPlaceParts

Boots: Klim, HMK, FXR, TOBE, Castle X & more!

Huge selection of boots in stock, over 100 styles to choose from. Here are some links to many of the brands we carry: Klim Boots FXR Boots HMK Boots MotorFist Boots Castle X Boots TOBE Boots All our Snowmbile Boots All our Snowmobile Socks Thanks Mark
  5. P

Polaris dragon Turbo boys billet reed boot

Item is in very good used condition. Asking $175 shipped. See pictures for details. I ship my items within 24 hours of payment using priority 1-3 day shipping and give the buyer a tracking number. Call or text 2089654285 Thanks, Alex
  6. 1

KLIM Radium GTX boots

$160.00 shipped to US size 12, worn 3 times, too small for me. Klim Radium GTX Boots For aggressive riders who need the ultimate in weather protection and unsurpassed functionality, the Klim Radium GORE-TEX® Boot with a removable liner offers this and more. Constructed with GORE-TEX®...
  7. FirstPlaceParts

MotorFist Stomper Boot - Great Boot / Great Price

Take a look at the new MotorFist Stomper Boot, here is the online link: MotorFist Stomper Boot -eVent© Waterproof and Breathable Footwear Technology -TecTuff© Technical Textured Leather -600 Gram Thinsulate© Insulation -Excellent Abrasion Resistance -Most Breathable Sweat-Free Boot in the...
  8. FirstPlaceParts

Klim Transition GTX Boot

Klim makes a good everyday boot/shoe that does not get much attention, it is the Klim Transition GTX Boot. The boot is Gore-Tex thus 100% waterproof and breathable. I have worn a pair for over a year now and really do like them. Its a good every day boot or a good boot to wear while not...
  9. S

WTB: Used Klim gear, Jacket(L) Bib(M)

Wanted to buy: Used Klim gear in good shape, or new, old stock, Preferably blue or black. Need a Large Jacket, and a Medium Bib. gloves if you have em XL. would be shipped to Wa 99114 Bib bought and in the mail, thanks Culater
  10. FirstPlaceParts

Full line of Klim Gear - In Stock

We carry the full line of Klim Gear including the new Radium GTX by Klim and the Adrenaline GTX by Klim at www.FirstPlaceParts.com. You can either buy online at FirstPlaceParts or call 1-800-396-7034 with questions or to order. Ride it like a rental! Mark
Premium Features