• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

issues

1. L

Odd bogging with my 97 mxz x 440

Just picked up a good condition 97 mxz x440 for $800 from some craigslist guy. He had it sitting on the shelf for 7 years and fogged it before storage. Brought it home and cleaned out the carbs and started and ran great. The fuel line in the tank was bad so I cleaned out the tank and put in a...
  2. S

09 M8 Twisted Turbo starting issues

Got an 09 M8 Twisted PG Turbo. The guy I bought it from just rebuilt it 300 miles ago for maintenance but said I needed new plugs before I ride. So..... I wanted to hear it run yesterday. Went out in a grass field. And the top end sounded like crap. Sputtery. etc. Went and got my Iridium 9...
  3. D

Help! My Track Wont Move

I took my 2007 M8 0ff the trailer yesterday and the track wouldnt move at all. I called the dealer and they thought it was just frozen. After unsticking the track from all the wheels and hifax, it still wont move. Yes I made sure the parking brake was not on. Could the brake be frozen closed? If...
Premium Features