• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snowbike

1. EXO Sled

Cboys EXO Sled video

Hi, EXO Sled works very hard to provide the best experience to all its users. Therefore, we offer quality products and deliver on time, as promised. To get the most of your EXO Sled, it's important to properly install your kit, as it is described in the installation video, available on our...
  2. fgauvin7

Purpose built snowbike

Let me introduce you to a project that I have been working on for the past few years! From the time I saw the first snowbike I knew there was a lot to be done and the design really match the very tight terrain and dense forest that we have here in North Quebec Canada. So a bit about me, I'm...
  3. M

Timbersled aro tunnel storage option

Thought I’d share a cheap tunnel bag option for those looking. Outdoor products waist packs. Purchased at Walmart 11 dollars each. . I needed storage for a last minute trip and will be keeping the on. Worked geat. One will fit three cans and a few tools
  4. J

WTB Mototrax Scout XC fit kit

Looking for a fit kit for a 2009 RMZ450. Let me know if you have one as they no longer make them. 208-409-9320
  5. T

Temiscaming or north bay area riders?

Hey first year with the new snowbike setup, wondering if there's anyone else out this way that wants to get out for a rip.
  6. T

2016 Yamaha YZ450F | Camso DTS only 2 HOURS

Like new 2016 Yamaha YZ450F only 2 hours on bike!!! Ready to go for either dirt or snow. The Camso snow bike kit is a 2016 as well and has all of the recall upgrades already installed. Please check out the list of parts and accessories below. • Mika Metals handlebars & clamps • Arc adjustable...
  7. S

NEW Snow Bike Wheelz Fits: Timbersled ARO or CAMSO

Snow Bike Wheelz Front & rear wheel set for your snow bikes for easy loading and unloading of your bikes in and out of trailers, garages, or storage. I have 2 versions available: >Option 1: #AT1 - Fits Timbersled ARO (2017 or newer, Traverse Ski) or CAMSO Chassis >Option 2: #AT2 - Fits...
  8. 1

2016 TIMBERSLED MH ST 120

2016 Timbersled MH ST 120, MoCo Engineering wheel kit, triple point carbide, 3 gal. Fuel tank/rack, Mountain slide in storage bag. 30-35 hrs. In great condition. Fit kit for 2017 KTM 500 available. $2800. Pete 541-806-2330.
  9. 4

Yamaha YZ450 Turbo Yeti snowbike- FOR SALE

Yamaha 2012 YZ450- KMS turbo- 16.5 Yeti 137 for sale. Bike was a hold over until 2015 and Yeti was hold over until beginning of this season. This bike rips hard and has never failed me, still running the original belt on the kit. Yeti has 2017 updates, drivers, 28mm belt, Maxtrak 2, raptor...
  10. B

KTM 300XC TPI Snowbike?

I'm looking into getting the new KTM 300XC TPI for this summer coming. I also have major interest in getting into snow-biking. I'm curious if anybody has done any testing with the new fuel injected 2 stroke KTM has (300XC TPI). It should work just as good as a fuel injected 4 stroke right? I am...
  11. M

4CS WP fork 2016

4CS Fork of ktm 450 sxf 2016 with 25 hr. I ship free with the original spring and .60 spring for snowbike setup. 700$ free shpping
  12. P

2016 Yamaha yz450fx snowbike yeti 129

Bike is in great shape and ready to go. 57 hours on bike and kit. Comes with dirt kit that has never been used. Pm with questions. Too many extras to list. Over $20,000 invested in bike. No time to ride. Make an offer. Can help with shipping Prkarst@yahoo.com asking $12,000 or best offer.
  13. EXO Sled

Is a new Powerful SnowBike coming?

A mix of handling and power... https://youtu.be/uXguU67pSko Prototype installed on Polaris Axys RMK Pro 800
  14. D

2011 Husaberg 570 $6,900

Very good condition. Used 90% as Snowbike. Approx 200 hrs total, 40 on new top end (cylinder, piston, rings, head). Street legal. Extras: Rekluse core 3.0 Map switch Radiator Fan Thermobob Radiator guards Aluminum header guard DJ cam chain tensioner Lithium battery Fischer seat Pro moto billet...
  15. S

2017 CR500AF Timbersled ST TSS

Full custom build finished spring of last year. Hardly a part on this bike that hasn't been custom made or brand new. 2001 cr500 motor built, ported, and polished for dune racing by CPI. 2007 cr250r frame. Full custom clutch using Rekluse and Hinson products. Custom stater and ignition built...
  16. S

New 2018 WR450F Or Yz450F

Looking to get into the sport and would like to know opinions on which 2018 Yamaha bike I should consider? I’m likely going to purchase a Camso 129 to go with it. I’ve read various things about the wider ratio transmissions not being great for Snowbikes, etc... I will likely also use the bike...
  17. B

ISO: 2017 Timbersled ST LE - Sumas

Hello, I am wanting to buy a 2017 timber sled LE, either ST OR LT. I do not need fit kit unless it is a TSS for yz450fx. I am wanting to meet within driving range in BC from kamloops, or farthest I'd meet is Sumas border. Message me on Facebook , brett thomson - NW LEDs owner, in Cache creek, BC
  18. T

KTM SNowbike for Sale

2014 KTM 300 XCW six days with low hours Sx head and timing Right hand rear brake ReKluse clutch Pro Circuit pipe Cold air intake Revalved shocks from Carls Cycle AirPro fork air cartridge Hand warmers and guards, Oversized battery 2016 timbersled 120 with tss Comes with tires and all original...
  19. S

ISO 2015 Timbersled ST Rails

I am looking for at least one rail for 2015 Timbersled tracks. It needs to be a short track rail. Let me know what you've got, thanks!
  20. K

2016 yz450f with 2015 MH LT Timbersled and TSS

FS: $11,000 2016 yz450f with 2015 MH LT and tss. Low hours, oil changed after each ride. 4 rides on ts kit, still like new Timbersled suspension shock Rekluse core 3.0 exp semiautomatic clutch Thermobob with temp gauge 1.8 radiator cap with temp gauge Drifters engine covers Heated grips Led...
Premium Features