• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pro 155"

1. M

2015 800 Pro-RMK 155" BRAND NEW!!!

Okay, so... I bought this new sled for myself and due to extenuating circumstances I need to sell it. Sigh. It's got one year warranty and I'll take $10,000.00 for it! Seriously. And it really is brand-spanking new.
  2. X

2013 Silver Pro RMK A Arms Individually

Selling all four a arms off my 2013 Pro RMK. Used for one season. Please PM me your interest or send me an email at shawnmcgregor @ gmail. com (please remove spacing). I am located in Minneapolis, MN SOLD -Lower R $115 - SOLD SOLD -Lower L $115 -SOLD Upper R $50 Upper L $50 Cheers Shawn
  3. R

11 Pro RMK 155

2011 Pro RMK 800 155" track, handguards, lefty throttle, 2013 side panels, new carbides in February, 4600 miles, excellent sled, always transported in an enclosed trailer. Sled has warranty until September. Asking $6,800 OBO located in WI, travel to MN and IA often.
  4. B

Utah Riding Videos

Heres a couple go pro clips of boondocking i made over the christmas break. I thought i'd share. riding the turbo here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xZehDUHbCQ stock pro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSl1KHpZLmM The second one was kinda funny...
  5. X

Bought a Pro....need to remove Electric Start

Some how this got moved to the Swapmeet section. The ES is not for sale right now. I am trying to gather info as to how to remove it in whole and sell it down the road, vs just pulling it off the sled. Bugito made it very clear that removing for resale is a totally different conversation that...
  6. B

12/13 Pro Suspension

Looking for a 12 or 13 pro rear shock pivot and shock bushings.
  7. S

2013 Pro RMK tunnel

Wrecked my sled a few weeks ago. Now that I have been waiting on parts to show up to fix it I find out that Polaris has backordered the tunnel until febuary 11. Does anyone know where I can find a tunnel for a 2013 155 pro RMK ASAP?!?
  8. S

2008 Polaris 800 Dragon Turbo 155" Holz/Fox Floats, and more Colorado Springs, Colo

2008 Polaris 800 Dragon Turbo 155" Holz/Fox Floats, and more Colorado Springs, Colo 08 Polaris 800 Dragon Turbo, Garrett big Turbo, complete Fresh engine rebuild 400 miles ago, when the turbo was installed, it was completely rebuilt, with new cases, the crank was sent to SLP, and completely...
Premium Features