• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

power

1. S

Looking to improve hp and performance

I ride a 2018 Skidoo 850. I'm looking at upgrading some parts to make it have more response and more power. What do you guys recommend I do? I do not want to Turbo it
  2. J

2017 Skidoo Summit 850 154 Track

For Sale: Amazing Sled! Has tons of power and with the 3 in paddles I rarely have to worry about getting stuck. Hand warmers are great for cold days. Runs awesome and haven't had any issues, I'm just looking to upgrade to a newer sled. Has around 3600 miles on it Pictures...
  3. S

RS Venture Power Glitch

Hey Guys, I have a 09 rs venture with 7000 miles. When riding it around on trails it will have a power glitch. It acts like it loses power then instantly gets it back. The screen goes blank and the speedometer cycles as if you were just turning it on. It then will stutter and then give a little...
  4. S

Power Lag 2011 Summit

I have a stone stock 2011 Ski-Doo Summit 800 E-Tec. The power seems to flatten around 7000 RPM, then really kicks in hard again around 7800 to 7900 RPM. I've seen a few posts about this, here and there, but no one seems to know how to fix the problem... Either I've missed it, or no one knows...
  5. H

Web Edits

Hickshow Productions has been posting great footage of the season filming for FollowCam 3. If this is free what will be on the DVD? http://www.hickshow.com
  6. D

Help!! Looking for cheap, easy power out of 08 D7

What up fellow junkies. Just got me a believe it or not, brand new out of the box 08 Dragon 700. Dont ask out i found it, i just did. Rode it a few times this year, love it, just want some more pony's out of her. I do have the SLP Air, pipe and can. Talk to me, Thanks ya'll.
  7. W

Sledding November 18/2011 Polaris Pro

Man it was an awesome day in utah on the 18 great powder and few rocks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mB9H7C4eHo
  8. rideon

Towing Power

I have a 2008 F-150 with the 5.4 motor. Shortly after purchasing the truck, I decided to buy an enclosed 4 place trailer. The truck pulls the trailer great, from a stabililty perspective, but I am just not satisfied with the power. I can't justify dumping the truck this year as it is less...
Premium Features