• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

big bore

1. S

Cutler Big Bore M6/M7 to 1000cc Dragoncat

I am selling a used CPC (Cutler) big bore "dragoncat" kit I bought for my M7. Looking into it, the install is more involved and the tuning more difficult (after talking to Dale Cutler) than I was planning for. My loss is your gain. This kit requires the crankshaft to be rebuilt using Arctic Cat...
  2. M

*SOLD* 2012 Big Bore KX470 14 TS LT

Ready to ride is a 2012 KX450 with a cylinderworks 470 Big Bore kit and stage 2 hot cams. Bike mods include engine jacket, thermobob, temp gauge, pod filter and a Dobek AFR fuel controller. I just put on some new plastics and a new seat cover. TS kit is a 2014 LT that has ice scratchers, fuel...
  3. T

2018 850 X 165 Trygstad 927

Selling my 2018 Trydstad. Sled has 600 miles. Zrp relocation bracket and rail brace kit, V-force Reeds. Only selling because I decided to buy a 175. 12,500 OBO Give me a call or a text with any questions as I'm not on here all the time. 5097605901
  4. M

Bikeman 940 Big Bore Kit

940 big bore complete kit for 800 HO Arctic Cat models 2012-17 Kit Includes: Big Bore Cylinders, Exhaust Valves, 2 Pistons with rings, circlips & wristpins, Big Bore Billet Head Kit, Big Bore Ceramic Single Pipe, Ceramic Y-Pipe, Power Commander V (Fuel & Ignition), Stage 2 Clutch Kit, Boyesen...
  5. Z

New SSI 950 Promax

Who has the new SSI 950, and what else have you done to your sled. Thinking of going with the 950 to the max kit, which includes everything I need. What else have you done to your sled? I am thinking of regearing it as well. Also adding a big wheel kit, sly dog powder hound skis and a diamond...
  6. dave@trygstadmotorsports

TRYGSTAD MOTORSPORTS SHOP 2015 -174-872

Our shop 2015 174 T3 872 for sale , Sled is as new condition as this was a test vehicle for us and has very little use. Has the latest TMS 872 specs done and has Power Commander PCV with our specific program, Latest porting and head changes just completed with fresh pistons-rings, Y-pipe...
  7. S

Custom Arctic Cat Proclimb 925 Like New! 500 miles

This is a 2012 Proclimb 162" track. This sled has tons if extras aand is in amazing condition. I am the only owner and have done all the work to the Sled incuding the hydro dipping. It has a 925 rk tek bi bore with timing key 200mi on Mod. Rk tek clutch kit, zbroz rear shock, RSI seat cover...
  8. S

Anyone turbo a rk tec big bore?

As the title says anyone turbo a rk Tek 925 pro climb? I have the big bore and wanting more power. If so what turbo and controller also was it a pain to dial in or input the numbers and ride? Have a boondocker box installed now
  9. S

2012 Arctic Cat Proclimb 925 rk tek 200hp

2012 Arctic Cat Proclimb with a 925 big bore kit, clutching and timing key. Metallic grey Powder coated rear suspension, rear van am burg bumper, front racewerx bumper. Candy blue Hydro dipped skulls on hood vents, rear bumper and gas cap. Zbroz rear rear shock. Bd box with egts. Awesome...
  10. P

2013 Carl's Pro Rmk

Winter is approaching fast and I've got a hell of deal on this sled. I need to gone before the end of August to start building my new 2016. $9500 or best offer willing to wheel and deal. killdeer, ND 163x3in camoplast extreme track 7tooth avid drivers 2012 driveshaft Carl's cycle 900 big...
  11. C

Big bore kits

2013 163 PRO RMK I installed Bikeman's complete 860 big bore kit. I'm not a super skilled mechanic but now which way to turn a bolt. This kit was not very difficult to install the worst part was machining (grinding) the top half of the case. The team tied secondary I had to take to the dealer...
  12. dave@trygstadmotorsports

TMS 2015 872 ETEC BUILDS!

Here at TMS over the past month we have been knee deep in our 872 engine builds with the new 2015 800 Etec models and have found some very interesting parameters with the newly done cylinders and head castings. Working our way through over a pallet of shop inventory cylinders and a large volume...
  13. dave@trygstadmotorsports

TRYGSTAD MOTORSPORTS RMSHA SPONSORED RACERS

TRYGSTAD MOTORSPORTS RMSHA SPONSORED RACERS. Looking forward to another great season for our sponsored racers in the top hillclimb circuit on the planet. We will have over 15 racers on 872 Etecs -R versions racking up more top finishes in this highly competitive sport in the western states...
  14. Iowa__Freeriders

'05 Summit X 800 H.O. BLOWN..Now What

picked up an '05 summit x 800 HO 144" a couple months ago, took it to get a new recoil as it was broke when I bought it and just tune it up. -turns out shes blown, crank seals gone and top end. --so, where do I go from here? should I rebuild it to stock bore or since its torn down do maybe a...
  15. D

Dakota Performance project sleds for sale.

Hi, This is Jason from Dakota Performance and we are selling several of our project sleds to make room. All of these sleds are our own projects that started out with a specific goal while keeping the sled driveable, reliable, and as easy to own as a stock sled. All of them have made multiple...
  16. dave@trygstadmotorsports

TMS 872 DEVELOPED CLUTCHING OPTIONS AVAILABLE!

With the great success of our proven 872 packages for both the R and Etec platforms the following is a list of the options that are available at this time. All tested and proven packages. Joey @ Ibackshift has applied his talent to many 872's from the Western US mountains, Across all Canada...
  17. A

Fresh skidoo shr 860r

For sale is a brand new ski doo 800r engine. It has a sled head racing 860 big bore kit. They rate These around 170 hp, 20 over stock. The bottom end and crank are brand new from brp. The crank was sent out and balanced. the only part that has any miles on it is the jugs. The compression is set...
  18. dave@trygstadmotorsports

TRYGSTAD MOTORSPORTS DEALER NETWORK

We are proud to announce that there are as of now 36 SKI DOO/BRP dealers that are marketing and installing are line of products, along with 7 independent performance shops, We have them located all across the US and Canada. They have all installed our highly successful 872 Etec Big Bore...
  19. Tonysnoo

900 Union Bay, low hrs, complete package sale pending

sold 900 Union Bay, sold and shipped This looks to be sold pending funds Posting this for a friend. He's cleaning out the shop. This Poo based motor has been sitting in a chassis gathering dust for some time. It has about 5 rides on it and was parked (job related- no time). It includes...
  20. V

Who still makes big bore kits

Well I grew up around yami 2 strokes and had a 97 MM 700 that I modded out a little bit(pipes 151 track and bar risers) I loved that sled but I sold it for a Polaris gen II mod with an 800 xcr triple in it. Sled ripped but blew up. I'm wanting to get back into a yamaha MM or viper but I want it...
Premium Features