• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

matt entz

1. colorado_matt

How do you get ready for winter? VIDEO

Looks like fresh snow throughout the west! That's awesome to see and thanks to my special helpers, I'm ready to ride :) 9E_cWTiI6O0
  2. colorado_matt

PUMP GAS TURBO!

I'm really excited about this project! VOHK has built and dialed in a BoonDocker PUMP GAS TURBO on one of my 2015 Pro RMK's. We're running straight 91 octane with 10% ethanol. Sled is one of our Mountain Skillz rentals so the purpose of the build is to be very rider friendly and extremely...
  3. colorado_matt

Early season riding video

Not the greatest start to the season in terms of depth by any stretch! But at least there are a few areas with enough snow to ride. About the only place around here to find untracked snow is in the tight trees. Always love the challenge of finding lines and you can't argue with the precise...
  4. colorado_matt

avalanche airbag review: HIGHMARK by SnowPulse VEST

The vest is a great option for active riding and has great organized storage. There is a lot of adjustment to achieve a good tight personal fit for a wide variety of riders. The material quality is top of the line and this avalanche airbag was designed by and for sledders. L-NuxrpZcEY
  5. colorado_matt

storage bags on the PRO RMK

The Sled Solutions bags have been a big hit for years. But in case anyone has missed them, here's a quick video including the underseat and handlebar bags. I really like how compact they are and that they are out of the way. Plus, they actually offer a good amount of storage! They're my personal...
  6. colorado_matt

VIDEO-enjoying fresh spring snow on PRO RMK

Last week we received 18 inches of new snow. It's been a great year with the 2014 PRO RMK's and hopefully another storm or two will continue to extend the season. These sleds are TOO MUCH FUN and just can't get enough! sWSDaVc4inc
  7. colorado_matt

STOCK PRO RMK spring powder and trees VIDEO

We have had great conditions this spring and a couple of weeks ago we explored an awesome new area. Riding a 2014 PRO RMK 800 with stock engine and drivetrain including original QuickDrive belt with 1300+ miles. Aftermarket parts include 39" ZBROZ front end with EXIT X1 shocks, EXIT X1 rear...
  8. colorado_matt

BD performing IN DEEEEP snow

2014 PRO RMK 155 with BD turbo and a few other goodies including a TKI belt drive. Instant response and consistent performance all the time. Kit installed and tuned by VOHK. 700+ miles so far and pull and go like a stocker, but much more fun! gCh7w3QVZMM
  9. colorado_matt

Looking for the best snow and riding?

Look no further! :) These pictures are from the last 2 days. We are having an awesome season and would love get you in on the action with Mountain Skillz. Lodging and sled rentals available. 1, 2, 3 or 5 day riding experiences available. Please contact me here, email matt@mountainskillz.com or...
  10. colorado_matt

Monday $$$$$ savings with Mountain Skillz

We've received more snow in our permitted area this November than the last 10 years and the riding has been awesome! For CYBER MONDAY we want to pass on a $50 savings to anyone interested in registering for Mountain Skillz technical riding workshop of 1, 2, 3, or 5 days! Offer is good for any...
  11. colorado_matt

Cyber Monday $$$$ savings with Mountain Skillz

We've received more snow in our permitted area this November than the last 10 years and the riding has been awesome! For CYBER MONDAY we want to pass on a $50 savings to anyone interested in registering for Mountain Skillz technical riding workshop of 1, 2, 3, or 5 days! Offer is good for any...
  12. colorado_matt

SAVE $50 with Mountain Skillz!

13. colorado_matt

Short video, DEEP November snow!

Some of the best November snow I can ever remember. Who wants to ride?! b7Ab8rYdHXE
  14. colorado_matt

early season riding video 2014 pro rmk

Some of the best November snow I can ever remember. The 14 is all that I expected so far. Very responsive and keeps on keepin on. Who wants to ride?! b7Ab8rYdHXE
  15. colorado_matt

Great early season snow! video

Some of the best November snow I can ever remember. Who wants to ride?! b7Ab8rYdHXE
Premium Features