• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

avalanche

1. S

snowpulse air bag $ 485

snowpulse avalanche airbag , good condition , refillable cylinder, $485.00 call jerry 208-313-0244
  2. R

Tracker DTS Beacon

Two for sale, $125 each. Call or text 701-220-6508
  3. 4

Used avalanche gear- Float 22 air bag/Tracker beacon/ shovel & probe

Selling all my used functional avalanche gear. Will sell separately or as a package deal. BCA Throttle Float 22 avalanche air bag with fully charged air cylinder ready to use. Has compartment for shovel and probe as well as large compartment for other necessities - $400 (will include BCA BC...
  4. Marty UT

Boondockers 14 Premiere & Utah Avalanche Center Fundraiser Party - October 21, 2017

Boondockers 14 Premiere & Utah Avalanche Center Fundraiser Party - October 21, 2017 Tickets at www.utahavalanchecenter.org/event/boondockers-14 We are excited to announce that the Boondockers 14 premiere is at a new, larger venue this year...The Depot. As part of the move, there will only be...
  5. S

ABS in a jacket by SubQ Designs.

Hey guys, We have a limited run of TUV certified and tested ABS jackets by SubQ Designs. Check out our website www.subqdesigns.com . Its lighter, lower profile than a pack with room for your shovel and probe. We are offering discount pricing for the remainder of the season. We are a new...
  6. estaked

Recall of Orthovox S1+

Saw this on another post but wanted to let others know that there is a recall on this beacon. I searched but didn't find another thread. Just started the process on mine. more info on orthovox's page here
  7. T

Klim Jetforce Airbag

Has anyone picked up the new Jetforce Airbag from Klim? Looks like it offers some pretty neat features over the current traditional bags. I don't have a bag currently but this is definitely on my list to check out when I pull the trigger. Video: Linky 10L...
  8. OEUnlimited

Used bags, beacons for sale

We are starting to list our off-rental gear for sale, now that the season is winding down. Tracker 3's: 1 rental season, $250 Tracker 2's: 1 rental season, $195 Tracker 2's: 2 rental seasons, $180 Float 27 bag w/ cylinder: 1 rental season, $550 Float 32 bag w/ cylinder: $450 to $495 * full...
  9. S

BCA Float 36 For Sale with canister

Float 36 Designed for dedicated back country riders carrying their essentials. The 36 includes; huge storage volume, an internal frame, load lifters, back panel access, internal shovel/probe pockets, waist belt pockets, ski and snowboard carry system, lined goggle pocket and hydration sleeve...
  10. A

POV Getting caught in a avalanche of any size will always make you poop a little

I Had been testing out the snow-pack all day on small high angle slopes and finally got one to fail at the end of the day. The snow may appear to be setting up but multiple unstable layers are buried below. dsNK7iQ0mUA I would consider that to be pretty high angle slope which I had made a...
  11. D

BCA Float 22 Airbag pack with cylinder $450

**SOLD** sorry, I cant delete the post... BCA Float 22 pack. This airbag pack is in absolutely perfect shape. It was used on one trip, has never been inflated, has no rips, tears, stains, or any signs of use. It even has the owners manual and instructions. The compressed air cylinder...
  12. D

Driven Elite Backcountry Riding Schools Offering Additional Avalanche Classes

The Driven Elite Backcountry Riding Schools are scheduled in the Northern Big Horns of Wyoming, Greater Lake Tahoe Area and Trestle Creek near Sandpoint, ID. Mike Duffy with Avalanche1 is part of the Driven team and instructs classroom and on-snow avalanche training. For more information on...
  13. D

Driven Elite Backcountry Riding School - Trestle Creek near Sandpoint, ID

14. D

Driven Elite Backcountry Riding School - Lake Tahoe

15. D

Driven Elite Backcountry Riding School - Northern Big Horns

16. FirstPlaceParts

New Avalanche Gear - Bags, Probes, Beacons & more.

We have a great selection of Avalanche Gear in stock, here are some links to what we carry: Avalanche Air Bags Avalanche Beacons Avalanche Probes Avalanche Shovels Survival Gear All Avalanche and Survival Gear Thanks Mark
  17. T

Avalanche Safety Seminar - Mike Duffy - Wisconsin

FREE Avalanche Safety Seminar! Engelhart Center of Madison, WI is hosting a free avalanche safety seminar (performed by Mike Duffy) on November 12 (6 PM to 10 PM). Click here to sign up. Engelhart Motorsports Co is hosting Mike Duffy's excellent Avalanche 1 seminar. If you live in the...
  18. D

BCA Float 22 with Cylinder New in box with Tags $500

SOLD BCA Float 22 with Cylinder New in box with Tags $500 SOLD >>>>>>>>>I have a BRAND NEW with tags still on the pack and the cylinder still in box FLOAT 22 (Blue) and Cylinder. Will take $500 plus shipping. Please PM with a phone number and I will text pics. Thanks Panel access, zippered...
  19. S

Driven Presents Bret Rasmussen & Mike Duffy in the Big Horns at Bear Lodge Resort

Driven Presents Bret Rasmussen with Ride Rasmussen Style and Mike Duffy with Avalanche1, January 30th - February 1st, 2014, in the Northern Big Horns of Wyoming. The event features: *Technical Rider Training with Bret Rasmussen *On Snow Avalanche Training with Mike Duffy *Classroom Avalanche...
  20. D

Driven Events - Northern Big Horns - Jan. 30th - Feb. 1st

Driven Presents Ride Rasmussen Style with Bret Rasmussen and Avalanche1 with Mike Duffy in the Northern Big Horns, January 30th - February 1st. Event Features: Technical Rider Training Classroom Avalanche Training On Snow Avalanche Training Meet & Greet Special Guests: Pro Backcountry...
Premium Features