• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo

1. hilpulr

Belt temperature

2024 Summit X Turbo 165. First sled I have owned with a belt temp gauge. What is the danger zone for the belt? What is everybody seeing? Thanks
  2. bic

FOR SALE 2021 SKI DOO EXPERT TURBO EXPERT

Taking offers OVER 30K INVESTED 2021 skidoo summit xpert turbo 175 1125 miles RSI BARS + GRIPS MUNSTER MUNSTER KILL SWITCH SKINZ BRAKE LEVER SMITH GRADE FRONT AND REAR BUMBER RAPTOR KINETIC FRONT SHOCKS RAPTOR COIL OVER CONVERSION RAPTOR FROM REAR SHOCK TKI BIG WHELL KIT TKI BELT...
  3. lookin4pwdr

2021 Ski-Doo Summit Expert Turbo 165"

2021 Ski-Doo Summit Expert Turbo 165" 3" Track w/Shot. Adventure Front Bumper, new Slydog Skis, 355 Miles. Amazing Sled, Very Good Condition! Always stored indoors, and trailered in an enclosed trailer. Located in Mitchell, SD I am not looking for someone to help me sell, and am not looking to...
  4. Sled Solutions

Turbo Post Forward Kits IN STOCK LIMITED QTY

For those that have been waiting we just got 5 kits off back order if anyone is looking. Ski Doo Gen 4 Turbo Skinz Post Forward Kit
  5. MTNTK

MTNTK Performance Turbo Pre-Order

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
  6. Tonysnoo

complete turbo system for M8 or ???

I have a complete turbo system that I can part off of my TM8 Here is a link to a thread where the whole sled is for sale you can see the system as installed: https://www.snowest.com/forum/threads/two-m8s-one-turboed-trailer-sled-deck-gear-etc.450872/#post-4227226 From the motor out exhaust...
  7. Tonysnoo

Sleds Trailer Sled Deck and lots of extras - getting out of sport

Retiring from the sport after 40+ great years I have two 156 M8s with electronic reverse. Turbo M8: OVS style turbo package with some of my own drivability/reliability mods: Tial 2871 - 4" Intake housing w/fresh CHRA Single throttle body system w 4 injectors Intercooler, Fueling programmed for...
  8. T

2009 dragon 800 turbo, altitude change

Hey guys. Running 09 dragon 800, boondocker turbo kit, controler, boost controler, and timing modal. Running 105 octane. I just recently moved from colorado to new Hampshire . Boondocker isnt being much help. Trying to get a set of starting numbers and they claim they dont have any for low...
  9. G

2008 M8 with OVS Turbo kit for sale or trade for proclimb

I have a 2008 M8 with an OVS turbo kit, sled has 17xx miles super clean and a great looking sled, one of the best looking M-chassis out there! Sled has fox shocks all the way around, 09 A-arms, 09 skid, Vanamburg tunnel, SLP Powder pro skis, Boss seat, Headlight delete kit, Vent kit, Pure logic...
  10. turbo800

Powder Freak 850 Head

Anybody running a Powder Freak head on their G4 850 turbo? Thoughts? Good or Bad... https://powderfreaks.net/products/ski-doo-850-billet-head
  11. S

Assault 800 Silber Turbo Clutching

Anyone out there boost their 800 Axys Assault 144? I have the 2” track on mine, usually run 7# at 8,000-10,000’ with 73.75 grams weight. I ran the springs that came in the Silber kit but looking for more insight on helix/springs if there are better options out there. Haven’t found much on...
  12. A

2003 MCXpress Turbo RX1 /162 (RX#1)

Was known as RX#1 and I have the aftermarket fiberglass hood with that on it. I was told this was one of the first turbo 4 strokes around and was the game changer at the big iron shoot out. Has a CBS performance sticker on the tunnel. Has head shim, makes 300hp on av gas, 240hp on pump gas...
  13. S

polaris pro silber turbo

need help I have a 2015 Polaris pro with a silber turbo last year run good until middle of the year , anyways it started to run a little funny when I was into the gas hard it would do good but as soon as I let off and go to get back into it it would almost die on me , any help would be greatly...
  14. T

153x3 PC or 156x3.2 CE?

Hello everybody, stuck on which track to put on a proclimb w/ race turbo, 153x3 powerclaw or 156x3.2 challenger extreme? I ride utah, wy, and Montana. What works better is bottomless pow, and which one hooks better in set up snow?
  15. C

Thermostat Questions (2012 Silber Pro RMK)

Hi guys. Just in the final stages of putting my 12' Silber Pro back together and was going to do the "$28 dollar" thermostat mod. I am interested to see if anyone else running a Turbo on their pro has done this. I could not get mine to fit without many hoses and parts rubbing together causing...
  16. F

Proclimb turbo kit

Proclimb turbo kit: SOLD SOLD Sold sold. I have a push turbo throttle body before turbo setup. Comes with everything plus the throttle position sensor, extra straps for securing wiring, the pod 300 mount I made, and the modified heat shield that guards the ecu. It's Still on the sled so I...
  17. C

Ring Gap

Tried to do a search but couldn't come up with anything. I am in the middle of rebuilding my 12' Pro with a Silber turbo. What is everyone setting their ring gap at? Thanks!
  18. MTNTK

MTNTK Performance 2019 Turbo Launch

Mountain Tek Performance is proud to announce the most capable kit on the market today, at the absolute best value. The next evolution in two stroke turbocharger kits. All new for the Arctic Cat 8000 Ascender Platform is our feature packed turbocharger kit built for the hard core extreme riding...
  19. A

2006 Turbo Apex 163 $5000 WA

On the block is a blue 2006 Apex mtx 163 with a McXpress 290hp intercooled turbo professionally installed with only 1400 miles. I also have the 2stage controller if you want to run ethanol and boost to 325hp.... I have never seen the need. A true Revelstoke sled. The turbo setup was over 9K...
  20. B

What turbo is this?

Hey Everyone, New to the forum and my first post :) I just picked up a 2015 Pro-RMK 800 w/turbo but the dealer didn't know anything about it other than run race fuel. Anyone know what this is by chance? Really appreciate any input or thoughts.
Premium Features