• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

shocks

1. Sled Solutions

Polaris AXYS Walker Evans Springs

Not sure if anyone is looking for new take offs but they came off of a 2016 SKS 155 all 4 Make a reasonable offer.
  2. B

ISO proclimb shocks

Looking to upgrade the shocks on my ‘12 M. I just have the basic fox coils now. Looking for at least fronts, maybe rear too. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  3. P

2015 Skidoo Summit X T3 800 Etec R Front Shocks- Low miles 17" Eye-Eye

Eye to eye measurement: 17" Removed from a sled with 450 miles. Great used condition, light scuffs/normal ware tear $250 shipped 2089654285
  4. S

Timbersled shocks question

Hi, Last year, I built a snow bike and I want to do another one this year. I would like to use the timbersled shocks to built my new suspension, but I don't have the shocks measures. Can someone tell me the lengths of the two shocks and their stroke? Thank you. :face-icon-small-hap
  5. N

Rear Skid Shock Blown Twice?

I had my shocks recharged at the beginning of the season and put them back in myself, the rear one on the skid blew almost instantly, seeming to fold from the wrong pressure angle. I then bought a new one, rode 4.5 miles and it did the same exact thing. IT looked like I had everything right...
  6. N

Rear Skid Shock Problem

I had my shocks recharged at the beginning of the season and put them back in myself, the rear one on the skid blew almost instantly, seeming to fold from the wrong pressure angle. I then bought a new one, rode 4.5 miles and it did the same exact thing. IT looked like I had everything right...
  7. S

Timbersled shocks

Hi, Last year, I built a snow bike and I want to do another one this year. I would like to use the timbersled shocks to built my new suspension, but I don't have the shocks measures. Can someone tell me the lengths of the two shocks and their stroke? Thank you.:face-icon-small-hap
  8. D

2013 rmk assault 800 reviews

currently riding a 2014 rmk 600. looking at upgrading to a 2013 rmk assault 800. wondering if anyone had input on the subject
  9. S

EZ RYDE CARVE for SALE

EZ RYDE CARVE for sale fits 162-174 inch track length Was $2,750 now $2,350 offer while supplies last. • Best Riding Suspension • Better Transfer • Less Snow Pack • Lockout Pins • Adjustable Twist • Unique Geometry • Easier Carving • Higher Highmarks To order call: Randy 801-721-2886 or...
  10. P

2016 Skidoo Summit XM 800R T3 E-TEC X 174" COMPLETE REAR SKID SHOCKS RAILS

Complete 174 skid off a 2016 skidoo summit t3 etec 800r. See pictures for details. Willing to ship. Asking $900 shipped. or local pick up in Nampa, ID Call or text if you have any questions 2089654285 Thanks, Alex
  11. J

Elka stage 5 suspension front and rear

sold
  12. M

2016 Axys Front End - A Arms, Shocks, Spindles, Bumper

SOLD - Entire stock front end from 2016 Axys, $750. Both lower/upper a arms, spindles, shocks, bumper. All straight, good condition, just replaced with aftermarket at 350 miles. Located in Mammoth Lakes, CA.
  13. I

Wtb IQR A-arms and shocks

I'm in desperate need for a-arms (left side especially) and shocks for my 2009 iqr 600. Will consider stock or aftermarket just let me know what you have. Email or text if possible, I'm not on here much. Thanks 250-305-6369 iwlconstructionltd@gmail.com
  14. X

brp 42" wide front suspension kit

selling a brp 42" wide front suspension kit with all the arms, steering rods and the 2 shocks. The shocks are BRP rod adjustable ones, and have been replenished with new oil last year but didn't see any use since. Bought the kit 3 years ago. It's not the RAS system. There's two right top arms...
  15. S

Front Suspension Shocks at different compressions - Solutions?

After pulling the tarp off ol' faithful (2010 RMK 600) to start the pre-season tuning, I realized the sled had a lean to its left side. After a few simple tests applying pressure at various points on the sled's chassis, I believed I had the problem narrowed down to a weak/blown front shock...
  16. P

Axys shock length

Can someone tell me the eye to eye measurement for the stock WE shocks on the 2016 axys pro, fronts, center, and rear?
  17. P

Pro RMK Elka front shocks

Pair of stage 2 IFP front Elka shocks, fit 2013-2015 pro rmk, and will fit the new 2016 AXYS. Great shape, less than 250 miles of use. Asking $650
  18. G

Misc. 2012 Polaris Pro Parts...

Looking for the following: 19 tooth gear 43 tooth gear Skinz or comparable rear bumper Narrow front end. I have the Z bros Assault Front end and want to put on the narrow Z bros. So I need the shorter shocks, and upper & lower a arms. Will even trade if interested. Also looking for a new...
  19. G

Skinz - Concept Front End

Looking to swap out my wide front end on my 2012 Assualt Pro RMK. Anyone have any experience with Skinz front end? I currently have the Zbroz stock width kit and been very happy, just want to narrow it up for nimbleness boondocking. I know that no matter what I will end up having to get new...
  20. K

2015 pro rmk front & rear piggy back shocks & center

Front and rear piggy backs and center shock off a 2015 pro rmk terrain dominator. 150 miles on them. Fits 2013-2015 pro rmks. 420$ shipped to you.
Premium Features