• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

aftermarket

1. G

2012 Turbo Polaris 800 Assault RMK 155" x 2.4" Powder

2012 Polaris 800 Assault RMK 155" mtn track w/ Silber Turbo. $7500 obo. Winter is almost here grab this before the snow drops. Hit me up to make this sweet ride your ride. This sled has lots of extras and upgrades. A one of a kind beast. approx 1699 miles. Always garaged. -Silber Turbo Kit...
  2. B

Aftermarket Bumper Opinions

Hey Guys, Just wondering what front bumpers you guys are all running and how you like them. I put the Polaris extreme front bumper on my 14 and was very disappointed. Broke the first small impact it took. The stock one held up better. I was looking at the next level series front bumper from...
  3. M

2003 Yamaha RX-1 with 2 stage MCXpress turbo

I have this 2003 Yamaha RX-1 with 2 stage MCXpress turbo, on high boost it makes 285 hp! 4290 miles, only 1500 have been with the turbo. I have owned this sled for about 8 years and it has always been a turn key sled, i'm just finding less time to ride nowadays. The sled has had many things done...
  4. S

Pin'd EMX Running boards

Hey guys. My name is Trevor Hansen. I'm a mechanical engineering student and just started a little aftermarket company called "Pin'd". I designed these running board inserts myself with a lot of care and detail to what I hear most guys complain about. Here are the specs: - T-6061 - CNC Laser cut...
  5. N

looking for shops on west coast for 2012 rmk 800

I have a 2012 pro 800 that I want to do some upgrades on but don't know of any shops that are highly recommended. I am located in redding ca. There are no shops here that sell or work on polaris. The closest is in Chico and they don't know **** about sleds. I am willing to travel into Oregon...
  6. J

M1000 Fuel Pressure Help

Hi guys. I recently purchased a 2008 M1000 with 09 programming that has an aftermarket Y-pipe and can on it. I took it to the dealer and he suggested i ran an adjustable fuel pressure regulator in order to avoid detonation, as i ride from 2,000ft to 7,000ft in elevation. I've installed a BDX...
  7. K

Best aftermarket ski's???

I have experience with the stock ski's and C&A deep snow ski's and they worked awesome in powder and I absolutely hated them on hard pack! (I am not that big of a woosie and I could barely turn the ski's! Do not want to deal with that ever again!) I am building a Ski Doo Xp this summer and...
  8. M

Aftermarket Headlights

I am looking at installing some aftermarket headlights on my 07 Vector. Was wondering if people had pics of their aftermarket headlights and let me know what they are and how bright they are. I am looking for small bright fog/driving type lights. LED, HID, Projection? what does everyone think.
  9. caproskis

New C&A Pro Mountain Ski!

You may or may not have heard, but CA Pro Skis has been developing a mountain ski for quite a while now. We have perfected the lines and engineered an excellent ski for the deep powder enthusiasts. Check it out here: MTX Mountain Ski
Premium Features