• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

cheap

1. D

cheap hp

I have been riding a 600 for a few years now and want to switch to a 800 but don't want to spend the money. Was wondering what would be some cheaper mods to get some extra horsepower for the upcoming season.
  2. E

KLiM dealer going out of business

All KLiM at or below dealer cost. Elmail your requests to klimsale@gmail.com
  3. E

All KLiM goggles at or below dealer cost. Email me your requests to klimsale@gmail.com
  4. E

All KLiM at or below dealer cost. Email your requests to klimsale@gmail.com.
  5. E

All KLiM at or below dealer cost. Flat rate $9.00 shipping to lower 48. Email me your requests at klimsale@gmail.com
  6. B

2012 Arctic Cat M8 sp 153" white

For sale. Less than 350 miles, bought new December of 2013. 7000 Obo. Motivated seller. Located in Winnemucca, NV. 7753042536
  7. sledhed

2008 Dragon 800 155, extras, priced to sell...

SOLD
  8. S

Selling used 2011 800 RMK 155 Pro Chassis

Selling a used 2011 Polaris 800 RMk 155 snowmobile, its a custom red/blue/black color scheme. Only 1001 acutal miles, comes with 2cool side and clutch vents, alot of powder coating red and blue. Really clean sled, Polaris put in a new crate motor at 800 miles, got a new clutch and 2012 injectors...
  9. S

Selling GoPro 1st Generation

I'm selling a GoPro Hero 1st Generation Helmet cam, comes with summer back, waterproof back, a couple of mounts, a couple of posts, RC video/audio cable, GoPro Hero video camera 1st Gen. Throwing $160 or best offer out there. Ask questions, make offer. Shoot me a pm for my contact info, thanks guys.
  10. sledhed

2008 Dragon 800 155, 1600 miles, updated, Western MT $4900

Delete Delete
  11. D

Help!! Looking for cheap, easy power out of 08 D7

What up fellow junkies. Just got me a believe it or not, brand new out of the box 08 Dragon 700. Dont ask out i found it, i just did. Rode it a few times this year, love it, just want some more pony's out of her. I do have the SLP Air, pipe and can. Talk to me, Thanks ya'll.
  12. AndrettiDog

Klim Inversion Gloves For Sale

I have a brand new pair of Klim Inversion gloves size large. I put these on and realized they are too big. So I went to the mediums. This is a great pick up for someone who likes these gloves. I wear these 80% of the time. Good glove for hard riders! I would do $35 + shipping. Normally $50.
  13. P

Barrel Of Ski-Doo Oil, 55 Gallons, Mineral Oil, NOS

Ski-Doo Mineral Oil, 55 gallon barrel, never opened, a few years old, but good for many different models. $500 (thats less than $10/gal) Mark 360-416-3950 Mount Vernon, WA
  14. P

08 700 dragon for sale cheap!

my wife is facing some medical issues so unfortunately, the sled must go! It is an 08 700 dragon with a 163 track. It only has 1396 miles. It has some scratches on the left side panel but is otherwise in good condition. It also needs skis,unfortunately the lack of snow wore through them before I...
Premium Features