• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

motor

1. R

DET again

Ok so I got basically a multirace winning shell/B.motor for free and completely built it up with all new and aftermarket: Billet head (sea level)[new](87 octane here in Nome, AK, we add octane boost, maybe I need to mix some AVGAS 100oct? Head I think is very high compression [I'll re-test psi]...
  2. I

FC 450 complete bottom end

Top end failure, decided to go a different direction with a motor. This is a complete bottom end, from the crank down. Pictures upon request. 8015101121. Motor has approximately 60 hours on it.
  3. R

Polaris 600 liberty engine for saleSOLD

I have a 600 carb engine out of a 2007 IQ RMK with 2800 miles, 700 miles since crank was rebuilt. Top end in good condition when crank was rebuilt. Good compression in both cylinders. Comes with all attached parts recoil, carbs, exhaust valves. $1100 plus shipping.
  4. R

Polaris 600 engine big block for sale

I have a 600 carb engine out of a 2007 IQ RMK with 2800 miles, 700 miles since crank was rebuilt. Top end in good condition when crank was rebuilt. Good compression in both cylinders. Comes with all attached parts recoil, carbs, exhaust valves. $1100 plus shipping.
  5. P

2016 Skidoo Summit SP XM T3 E-TEC X 800R MOTOR ENGINE POWER VALVES 25 MILES

MOTOR RAN AMAZING BEFORE REMOVED FROM MACHINE, ONLY 25 MILES!!!! ITEM HAS VERY LOW MILES, LIKE NEW CONDITION, OEM PART. Item was removed from: 2016 SKI-DOO SUMMIT X E TEC 800 #00081. Only 25 miles on this item. Condition: Excellent used condition. Please refer to pictures. Asking $1900...
  6. C

How many miles can I expect to get on my 800 Etec before I rebuild it

New to the 800 Etec motor and was wondering how many "MOUNTAIN" miles I can expect to get on my XM before I need to start tearing into the motor? Motor is stock with no mods. I have a 13 XM now and looking at buying another for the girlfriend, but the sleds I am interested in already have over...
  7. J

2011 Pro RMK 800 blown motor

Hi. I gernaded my motor in my 2011 800 Pro RMK with a turbo... Sucks... Anyone have a motor for sale? I busted a cylinder skirt, and the rest is history. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
  8. A

2012 proclimb pop, under 1000 miles

First brand new sled purchased, too stay away from breakdowns and problems so far over my 2.5 seasons with this sled nothing but problems. Had clutch issues all first season numerous blown belts. Second season problem continued too secondary grenaded. Finally running good and then this happens...
  9. G

SLP power Dome head for ski-doo 800r 4 sale

USED SLP Power Dome High Compression head for sale. I used this head for over 2000 miles. Its still in great shape with no nicks or dings inside domes and was taken off of a running and working motor. According to SLP it should run on pump gas. I found out that it actually needs a mix of...
  10. 1

Arctic 1000 motor

2007 M1000 motor, mild mods - head shaved, cylinders polished and crank welded. No fuel controller needed. All work done by Northern Crankshaft. Less than 1000 miles on motor. Only used for trips out west - live in MN. Runs strong, motor still in sled, can send videos from recent trip. $1,450.00...
  11. M

Looking for a 2003 800 Summit motor

Hi I'm looking for a motor for my buddy's sled. It blew up a couple weeks ago and the left piston completely grenaded the head, and cracked the lower block. I've done a bit of research in the last week and now know of sea-doo clinic and the work they do. They have a new 800 motor but the price...
  12. S

2006 m7 motor help

My buddy blew up his m7 carb motor. The crank case cracked when the cylinder skirt broke. So anybody know where we can get a complete motor or and crank case and cylinders. The crank is still good but everything else is shot. Any help would be appreicated!! Thanks
  13. D

WTB: 03 Arctic Cat 800 efi motor

Need a motor for my 03 Mountain Cat 800 EFI, I think 02-04 the motors were the same. Would also be interested in your wrecked sled if your located in Washington. PM me with what you have.
  14. B

SPI Billet Head 6000 ft +

SPI Billet Head 6,000' + 2009 XP 800R motor Only 7 trips on head, getting big bore, need different head Excellent shape! $150 + shipping I live in Mpls, MN
  15. T

Polaris Edge Boss and Stock Seat... Parting out sled

Parting out 2002 rmk 800 Boss seat $150 ....it's standard height Stock seat...perfect condition $150 156 fully clipped track $350 156 skid with no rear shock....will sell in parts Mountain bars $100 or $150 w/ pivot riser and extended brake line Racepak avenger egt with dual probes $150 Red...
  16. S

2005 M7 Engine

I have a complete engine for sale out of a 2005 M7. The engine is in great shape it had around 2850 miles on the sled. I took the engine out of the sled because I am dropping a D&D 1147 in the chassis. The throttle bodies and recoil will go with the motor. The clutch and ECU will NOT go with...
  17. smwizzz

Polaris engine, ignition, pipes, clutching, titanium shock springs

I have a bunch of parts. I have a Genesis 800 ready to rock. i have the twin pipes for the 800. I have the carbs, water pump housing c/w ignition (installed, 2002 model year). I have the oil injection system for this model year. I have a P85 primary clutch and a Cat secondary with a...
  18. M

Want to Sell 2008 XP chassis or BUY 2008 800R Motor

1250 miles on my sled, I'm out with my 7 year old daughter, taking her for a road ride since snow is lacking and 12 miles into my first ride of the season last Saturday it burns down. Ski-Doo dealer is no help! $2500 in parts to rebuild! I am looking to sell my chassis in perfect condition for...
  19. S

2003 Arctic Cat Motor (NEW) not rebuilt

2003 Arctic Cat 800 efi motor Part # 0662-324 new still in box from Arctic Cat $1700.00 OBO email me at kim@srcc.biz or call 503-310-7729 I will have it at the Spokane and Boise snow show if you would like to see it
  20. S

Need 01-03 Summit Motor

need a 800 motor! let me know what you have!! PM me or post on this thread. thanks!
Premium Features