• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1. sledhed

FS: 08 Dragon 800 163 with Carls 860

02/10/2016 EDIT: only a couple hundred miles on it since pictures taken. LAST PRICE DROP: $3995- gas can rack, storage bags (shovel bag, underseat bag, winshield bag), extra skid idlers, will throw in a Mountain Fit lexan hood (uncut, uninstalled, still in protective plastic), WRP seat cover OR...
  2. sledhed

2008 Dragon with Carls 860, new top end, now it won't start... HELP

Need some HELP - suggestions welcome on what to look at next. Have an 08 Dragon with an 860 Carls in it. It was due for a new top end so I pulled the top end, put new Carls (Wiseco) pistons and rings in it along with new wristpin bearings and all gaskets of course. Reassembled everything...
  3. C

Big bore kits

2013 163 PRO RMK I installed Bikeman's complete 860 big bore kit. I'm not a super skilled mechanic but now which way to turn a bolt. This kit was not very difficult to install the worst part was machining (grinding) the top half of the case. The team tied secondary I had to take to the dealer...
  4. sledhed

08 Dragon 163 Carls 860 loaded with extras

Thought I would put my sled up for sale, if I get a decent price then I will move to a PRO chassis sled (like my wife). FALL 2014: OFF THE MARKET, maybe next spring I will put it up for sale again. Had local full price cash offers a couple weeks ago and I pulled the ad off craigslist too...
  5. F

2009 174 XP Summit

2009 Summit X,174x3" Avids drop and roll with avid 8 tooth drivers, 860SHR with EGT`s, Terra Alps 174 Tunnel Powder Coated Black, Ski-doo vented panels,Toms Evolution Skid, 174 Ice Age Rails, Fox Evol R's front shocks, Rooster Built Clutching, C3 Post Forward, C3 SyncoDrive, HPS Can, Dynoport...
  6. A

860 clutching.

I am having issues maintaining rpm on my 2008 146 summit xp with 860. it will get to 8200 rpm then falls down to 7800 give or take a few (once in awhile while changing settings would go even lower) when i am getting into the hill climbing. I have a factory secondary with violet violet skidoo...
  7. P

Ski Doo 860 Cylinder head by TurboAl

F/S is a cylinder head for a BB 860 (800R). It is in very good shape and ready to bolt on. $250 Mark 360-840-5293
  8. RIDECATS

DEEP, DRY, DEEP, ENDLESS: POWDER (HD quality video)

Trip to WY (undisclosed location :D) Day 1: Snow was kinda hard - good ride Day 2: Snow was better - blew sled up - rebuilt in parking lot :beer; Day 3: Snow was GREATY - awesome day - thanks Dan & Brian Day 4: Snow was BEST I've had in three days - thanks Brandon & Talon Day 5: Trip home was...
Premium Features