• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bike

1. E

Building a snowbike, would love some input/help!

Hey guys, I'm going to build my 08 crf450 (widely considered the best rendition of the crf450 ever made) into a snowbike, and have it ready by next year. So I'm wondering, what are some essential build components? What are the essentials for a great snowbike? Been riding dirt bikes for over 20...
  2. G

2012 Kawasaki KX 450 F - end of season price

Great bike, lots of TLC. Be great to set up for a snowbike. 2012 Kawasaki KX450F - Garage stored. Excellent condition. This bike is ready to take to the track. I am selling due to injury and can't ride anymore this year, someone should be able to enjoy it. Oil changed per kawi race...
  3. A

2015 SPECIALIZED VENGE PRO RACE

Bicycle union limited is one of the leading bicycle distributors.We are Legitimate registered Company under licensed in United States and united kingdom .We ship via FedEx or DHL, and we ship locally and Internationally. We sell all kinds Cannondale, Cervelo, Ellsworth, Giant, Jamis, Klein...
  4. J

2004 yzf600r

Selling a 2004 YZF600R 15,670 miles. Silver and Black with rear fender eliminator and integrated tail light/turn signals. Located in the Boise area asking $3100 got to sell it before I go back to the big sandbox. 218-329-3561 John
  5. S

2006 crf 450r awesome bike!

Hey all, I am unfortunatley looking to sell my 06 CRF 450 because I have to get knee surgery here within the next month and since I bought it I have become so busy that I barely get time to ride it anyways, and I hate seeing it sit in my shop looking pretty:face-icon-small-ton I bought this bike...
Premium Features