• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mtx

1. B

New C&A Pro MTX black skis and 8 inch Slim Jims

Note: These are NOT MTX skis, they are XT skis. They are 7.25" wide with a 1.5" center keel. My mistake Brand new in box C&A Pro XT skis. I bought them from a buddy, but realized that they were too wide for my flatlander sled. I want to pick up a pair of C&A Razor's instead. $300 OBO...
  2. 4

2007 Yamaha Phazer MTX 144" Track - $4000 OBO

SOLD!!! 2007 Yamaha Phazer MTX 144" Track - $4000 OBO SOLD!!!
  3. E

Yamaha Nytro 2012 MTX 162 SE Fox Float 2 Settings

Hi, I am new to the snowmobile world and I promise that I've searched and googled before posting. Last year I purchased a 2012 Nytro MTX SE 162 with the MPI Turbocharger. Because of work schedule I took it out once, Didn't like the steering geometry, brought it back home and Installed the...
  4. S

MTX Forward Tunnel Reinforcing Plates

MTX Forward Tunnel Reinforcing Plates I'm in the process on installing a 162 Timbersled under my 2011 Nytro xtx. I'm wondering if there is way to modify the current xtx forward tunnel reinforcing plates or if someone is parting out a sled that may have a set for sale. Ideally i'd like to...
  5. A

c&a red mtx polaris

new this season red c&a mtx w/4.5" shaper bars - OBO and can arrange shipping
  6. C

F/S 09 Yamaha Phazer MTX..Same as NEW condition!!

I am selling my wifes 09 Phazer with only 581 miles as she wants more of a 'grandma' sled. I bought it new and it's has always been stored inside. It has electric start, reverse, larger windshield and includes a factory cover, spare belt and rear cargo rack. It literally is the same as new...
  7. M

2012 Yamaha MTX 162" Turbo

For Sale: 2012 Yamaha MTX Turbo, new, full warranty. $17,000 Call Tom 307-587-6218
  8. dejoli

2009 Nytro MTX 162" - $7000 - 500 Miles

2009 Yamaha Nytro MTX Has a 2010 Nytro SE 162" Skid installed in the rear. Ice Age Rails This includes the fox floats. 2010 Nytro SE 162" Track Sled has 500 miles on it. Track has about 300 OFT Relocator OFT Billet Wheels Has extra wheels for trail riding around here WRP Boards (Snow...
  9. J

Stretching my 09 FX Nytro

I'm stretching my FX Nytro to a 153" and I got myself into a predicament. I ordered the Ice Age rails, selected the 9" rear wheel option, and selected the "stock adjuster" option (rather than Cat). Now, I can't seem to find the idler axle and wheels I need. I found offset wheel and axle kits...
  10. caproskis

New C&A Pro Mountain Ski!

You may or may not have heard, but CA Pro Skis has been developing a mountain ski for quite a while now. We have perfected the lines and engineered an excellent ski for the deep powder enthusiasts. Check it out here: MTX Mountain Ski
  11. A

Fox Floats with Reservoirs for 08-09 Nytro

Here is a like new set of Fox Floats with Reservoirs and Knobs for Compression and Rebound Dampening. I bought these new and put about Two Hundred Miles on them. They are super sweet shocks. I am selling the sleds and am selling these shocks separate. $ 800.00 firm and you pay freight. They were...
  12. A

2008 Yamaha Nytro MTX For Sale

Here is a Nice Sled with Fully adjustable(compression and rebound) Fox Floats on the Front with Reservoirs. Rox Fully adjustable handlebar risers and CR steering stem. This sled only has 416miles on it. Comes with and extra belt mounted on the belt guard. It has never been wrecked or rolled...
  13. N

Nytro Advice Needed

First, I want to say thanks to everyone for all the great stuff they put up on snowest. I've been reading for over a year and it's really appreciated. Here's my dilemma. I have a 2008 Nytro MTX I purchased in Jan of last year. It's not boosted and basically stock - just new simmons skis and...
  14. A

2008 Yamaha Nitro MTX Sleds for sale

I have 2 Nitro Mountain sleds for sale. They were purchased in the spring of 2008. They both have the snow/skid plates installed, CR Steering shafts with ROX fully adjustable Handlebar risers. One is Blue/Black and the other is the Red/Black 40th Anniversary Edition. The Red/Black one has Fox...
Premium Features