• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

gear

1. 4

Tech Vests S, M & Large sizes - $75

Used tech vests for sale. In great shape. A good idea for snowmobile and snowbike safety. The sizes small medium and large. $75 OBO each. PM, Call or text 406-223-8789
  2. 4

Used avalanche gear- Float 22 air bag/Tracker beacon/ shovel & probe

Selling all my used functional avalanche gear. Will sell separately or as a package deal. BCA Throttle Float 22 avalanche air bag with fully charged air cylinder ready to use. Has compartment for shovel and probe as well as large compartment for other necessities - $400 (will include BCA BC...
  3. D

2014 rmk gear down

I have a 2014 rmk 600. It has stock gearing right now but I want to gear it another tooth down for more low end torque. Was wondering if anyone had some input of this idea and could help me out on what kind of gearing would be best.
  4. N

Heated Glove liners

Looking for input regarding reviews of the best type of heated Glove Liners to use under a pair of my Klim Leather gloves. Any input?
  5. G

Misc. 2012 Polaris Pro Parts...

Looking for the following: 19 tooth gear 43 tooth gear Skinz or comparable rear bumper Narrow front end. I have the Z bros Assault Front end and want to put on the narrow Z bros. So I need the shorter shocks, and upper & lower a arms. Will even trade if interested. Also looking for a new...
  6. K

First time to the mountains, what's your opinion

This will be my first trip to the mountains and first snowmobile trip in 10 years. Trying to decide between kilm gtx adrenaline, fxr renegade tall, and fxr x cross with BOA boots. Also what gear do you pack in your backpack and tunnel bag. What is the best tunnel bag for a 04 summit.
  7. M

Klim Gear

All in stock klim gear is 30% off retail, does not include some items! please pm me for a price and availability!:face-icon-small-coo
  8. R

Klim Powerxross Pullover $260 Shipped

I have the following Powerxross Pullovers, brand new with tags ready to ship. Med - Orange Ebay Link XL - Orange Ebay Link Med - Black Ebay Link Thanks
  9. J

2006 RMK 700 151" Clutch/Gearing For High Elevation

I've searched and not found any info on this. I'm looking at going to Cooke City, MT (elevation ~7,000-11,000 ft I believe). I'm wondering what I need to change from stock? Gears? Weights? Springs? Thanks in advance!
  10. G

New Member Intro from "Gear Up"

Hey sledders!! Aaron Nyhus here..I own and opperate a NEW retail RIDING GEAR store in Columbus Montana called Gear Up. We have a huge selection of close out riding gear. From helmets to light weight waterproof Jkt's and Pant's. LOW LOW Prices..Largest selection of Mens, Womens and KID'S clothing...
  11. snowblind

lots of GIRL stuff on www.mtnX.com

so we have been adding things like jeans and shiny disco pants and sunglasses on the site. we also have snowboard gear and goggles and gloves. ed hardy, airblaster. have fun, chris get ready to ride
Premium Features