• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rebuild

1. K

2005 iqr Mountain mod 2003 800ves rebuild need help

2. C

Ring Gap

Tried to do a search but couldn't come up with anything. I am in the middle of rebuilding my 12' Pro with a Silber turbo. What is everyone setting their ring gap at? Thanks!
  3. C

12 Pro RMK Top End

Hi guys. Working on my first top end rebuild. 2800 miles on the original top end. Cylinder is perfectly in spec and looks and feel great and I can still see the cross pattern. Pistons also look and feel great other than carbon buildup - no marks on either pistons or cylinder . It appeared to be...
  4. J

2001 xc sp overheat

I blew my top end on my 2001 xc sp. I was out riding for about 5 miles and I pinned it 0-60 and lost the top end. I didn't know it at the time and rode it home which made it a whole lot worse. I ended up with 1 shattered piston and 1 that was starting to crack. The bottom end turned out to be...
  5. Goinboardin

800 Engine Rebuild -long post-

I'm rebuilding the motor for my 2004 RMK Vertical Edge 800 159", and was wondering about the torque arm and push arm available from SLP. I bought the sled with the wrecked motor this summer, and it looks like the PTO side exhaust manifold (SLP twins) gasket leaked on the bottom side, so the...
Premium Features