• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

no spark

1. X

2004 MXZ 600HO no spark

I have a 2004 600HO MXZ, flipped it over, 100 miles later lost lights and shortly thereafter, lost spark. Install new aftermarket stator, and ski-doo voltage regulator. It ran for a short while, lights then went very dim, and engine died and no spark. When it was running if I changed from...
  2. T

2014 Arctic Cat XF8000 Losing Spark

I have a 2014 Arctic Cat XF8000. Was cruising the trails in Wisconsin last week, sled ran Great for 3 days, on the 4th day, pulled over to wait for the group. Sled was idling and then just died. pulled the cord and it fired back up for 10 seconds and died again. got it to run for a hundred yards...
  3. B

2006 Polaris 700 no spark

Problems all started when heated grips shorted and caused gauges to go out. Headed back to the truck and died on trail. Stator checks good and so does regulator.
  4. S

2010 M-8 Cooked Stator

My sled lost power for a few seconds and then just died. There is no spark whatsoever. I bypassed killswitch and throttle safety switch, no spark. I also pulled out the main wiring harness from the ecu and still no spark. I then tested resistance on stator coils, charge coil#1 has 44,4 ohms (way...
  5. A

09 m8 back firing at 3/4 throttle

Sled just quit one day, no spark. I unplugged handle bar connector, tail lites, and hood. removed gas tank, one of the white wires to the ignition coil was rubbed threw and shorting to tunnel. repaired and relocated the wires . sled started ...awesome? NOT, now at 1/2 to3/4 throttle starts back...
  6. J

Stator test???

I've got an '03 summit with an '02 800 in it. At least that's what I was told. I've got a no spark issue and have followed the testing procedure from the service manual ('02 manual)but have ran into an issue. The stator test describes a 3 wire plug to the mpem from stator. Mine doesn't have this...
  7. A

05 900 RMK. Won't start after ride

We went for a ride yesterday, bout hour, hour n a half. Everything ran great. No reverse problems, no cutting out, not even a hiccup. Loaded the sleds, drove bout 4 miles home and now no start. Checked for spark and there is none. Where do I even start to diagnose this. We got fresh snow...
  8. T

Some insight to no spark on m1000

I currently bought a 2007 M1000. beautiful sled. Last winter at nipiwan it quit on the trail. wait 10 min start it, it would run for 2 minute and die. finally n spark at all. i searched forums to find that many people having the same problem but no real answers on any forum. so, i downloaded...
Premium Features