• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bogging

1. 1

2012 PRO RMK running horrible

So I bought a 2012 pro rmk 800. Has slp stage 4 kit on it. Every since I had it the sled would bog when WOT from a dead stop or would bog when WOT in general. Changed fuel filter and it did not work. I Was riding in the UP this past weekend and got the sled stuck. When I tried to start it again...
  2. S

Husky FE501 Bogging & Popping Issues

I have a 2016 FE501 that has been a dedicated snowbike for the past two winter seasons. Admittedly, I have not done much maintenance on it other than oil changes since it became a full-time snow bike, but it has been very solid. I got it out for the first time this season over the weekend and...
  3. R

2008 m1000 bogging

Hey I have a 2008 m1000 it runs and idles fine at low rpm. After 4000 rpm and over it loses power. Not to sure where to start. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
  4. S

polaris pro silber turbo

need help I have a 2015 Polaris pro with a silber turbo last year run good until middle of the year , anyways it started to run a little funny when I was into the gas hard it would do good but as soon as I let off and go to get back into it it would almost die on me , any help would be greatly...
  5. R

900 switchback boggy

Hello everyone, I have a 2006 Polaris 900 switchback. I have this problem where I will warm up the sled and get going then after about 10 minutes of riding it will start to bog down to the idle or below and will return to idling normal. But when I try to get going again it does not want to get...
  6. J

Speedwerx H5 Primary Spring, HELP!

Im wanting lower my rpm engagement for better performance in deep powder so I don’t trench and loading on/off trailer, sled is all stock. Ive done a lot research and I need help deciding between the Speedwerx H5 blue/white 120-310 or the White 125-340? Ive also read that you don’t want to go too...
  7. S

2010 m8 bogging when cold

Hey I have been having issues with my 2010 m8 bogging at 1st morning starts at the end of last winter. It would struggle to get gas for about 300ft on the trail and be fine for the rest of the day. It has about 8000 k on the odo so I feel like I should redo the top end soon but has anyone...
  8. H

06 crossfire 700 bog/ cut out

First sled ive had in awhile so im a newb again to site. So here we go... Purchased a 2006 crossfire 700 with a running issue. Thought i had it figured out but was wrong. first off a description of sled: -Stock 700 -Aftermarket intake. think it is a combo of SLP and Speedwerx. has added front...
  9. R

2000 700 bogs in powder BAD

Hey guys i have a 700 gen 2 with slp twins in it. This is the first year running it and im kind of having problems with the motor. Whenever i hit to deep of powder the motor bogs down. It wont build revs and i have to turn it off and sit for 5 10 minutes before it runs right again. i took the...
  10. 0

another bluebird day ruined by my rmk 900

Every time I ride my rmk 900 I am either stressed out wondering what will break next or stressed out because I have to spend another $500 on fixing one more thing as I limp home. Either way, riding an rmk 900 is taking the fun out of snowmobiling for me. The latest B.S. is that it won't...
  11. M

M8 thats stalls out continuously.

I could use some help here in getting some ideas as to what is wrong with my 2007 M8 with about 2000 miles. The sled dies out once it has warmed up after ride it a bit hard or after about 15 seconds of a wide open pull. usually it does it when I let off a bit on the throttle and then it will...
  12. R

98 powder special bogging problem

hey guys, i have had this problem with a sled i've had for awhile but never been able to use, and it's back to that time of year! so here it it. symptoms are start and idle great, but as soon as it is given throttle it bogs and dies out. but if you manage to get it past 5000 rpm it'll run at...
Premium Features