• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snowcheck

1. R

Dealer told me today that all snowchecks are being shipping mid December

I just had a conversation with my dealer and he said an email was sent to all dealers saying that snowchecks were going to be shipped mid December? Has anyone heard this? I thought some dealers were already getting them?
  2. gotballsracing

POLARIS 2 X 2019 850 snowcheck 163

Awesome condition 1200 miles PIDD 2.6 just preseason'd $10,800 a little less if both to one buyer 3 months left of warranty can be upgraded to a 2 or 3 year for a fee. can deliver for a fee to anywhere in Idaho, montana, utah and Oregon
  3. sledhed

For Sale: Polaris Series 7 163x3x15 track off 2017 Axys

For Sale: Polaris Series 7 163x3x15 track, 750 miles on it, shows typical wear on the unclipped spots. Almost no damage, the base of the outer edges of 2 lugs have a minor crack in them, will try to get pictures up soon. Technically it is a 162 since it is a 3" pitch. $700 plus shipping, OBO...
  4. sledhed

Polaris Pro RMK side panels - orange - new in box

Brand new in box in bubble wrap - Polaris Pro side panels, look exactly like the one in the picture. These were snow-check panels for 2013 I believe. $350 plus you pick up the shipping if not a local pickup. For both of course.
  5. J

2016 Trails West Chris Burandt Snowcheck 28’ GN

2016 Trails West Chris Burandt Snowcheck 28’ GN SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!Picture link added.................Selling my two year old trailer in EXCELLENT condition! I bought this new in Oct of ‘15. It has every option available-car package, jacks, 4 windows, etc. This trailer is almost...
  6. colorado_matt

PREFERRED CUSTOMER snowcheck program!

I am really excited about our Mountain Skillz PREFERRED CUSTOMER program with Alpine Motor Sports in Kremmling, Colorado aka VOHK! This is a great opportunity to get the best price on a 2016 SNOWCHECK Polaris with many additional exclusive incentives. Details are on poster, but please feel free...
  7. SnowXTC

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ APRIL 5, 2014*

Well it is that time of year again to start planning the Annual Copper Creek Ride and BBQ up to the bowls outside Lincoln, MT. Mark your calendars for APRIL 5, 2014. Copper Creek parking lot, ride from 9:00 or whenever you get there till about 4:30 or so. BBQ at 5:30 back at the parking lot...
  8. SnowXTC

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ APRIL 5, 2014*

Well it is that time of year again to start planning the Annual Copper Creek Ride and BBQ up to the bowls outside Lincoln, MT. Mark your calendars for APRIL 5, 2014. Copper Creek parking lot, ride from 9:00 or whenever you get there till about 4:30 or so. BBQ at 5:30 back at the parking lot...
  9. 0

05 900 RMK 166' Snowcheck $3,500

2005 Snowcheck 900 RMK with 166' track. completely stock. Great slead at a great price. $3,500. email me with inquiries. Live in Moses Lake, WA. sa_jazzman@hotmail.com
Premium Features