• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hmk

1. FirstPlaceParts

2018 HMK Snowmobile Gear

All the new 2018 HMK Gear is on our site. Here is a link to the new 2018 HMK Snowmobile Gear: 2018 HMK Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  2. K

2008 HMK Back in Black Edition Chevy Silverado Duramax Diesel 2500HD

2008 HMK Back in Black Edition Chevy Silverado Duramax Diesel 2500HD LTZ, Z71, 4 door, Long Bed with 125,000 miles featured in Diesel Tech Magazine VIN# 1GCHK23608F115781 http://www.dieseltechmag.com/2015/04/back-in-black Marathon Truckboss Sled Deck with 12-foot ramp, Headache Rack with PIAA...
  3. G

HMK Dual-Boa snowmobile boots - $100 (size 9)

I sold my snowmobile so unfortunately have no use for these awesome boots. They are the warmest and most comfy boots I've ever worn. Way better than any other snowmobile or snowboard boots. I only got to wear them once so they're in like-new shape. They're almost the same as the boots in this...
  4. FirstPlaceParts

2017 Bibs: Klim, MotorFist, FXR, HMK, TOBE & more...

2017 Snowmobile Clothing is in Stock. We carry Klim, MotorFist, FXR, HMK, TOBE, Slednecks & many more. Here are a few link to the new gear: Snowmobile Bibs & Pants Klim Bibs MotorFist Bibs HMK Bibs FXR Bibs Slednecks Bibs Divas Bibs TOBE Gear Fly Racing Bibs Thanks Mark
  5. FirstPlaceParts

Huge Inventory Sale

Now is the time to buy your snowmobile gear. We have over 600 items in our clearance section: Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Helmets and much more. 30% to 80% Klim, FXR, 509, HMK and many more. Here is a link to everything we have on sale: Snowmobile Gear Sale Thanks Mark
  6. FirstPlaceParts

Boots: Klim, FXR, MotorFist, HMK & more.

Huge selection of boots in stock, about 100 different styles. Here are some links to many of the brands we carry: Klim Boots FXR Boots HMK Boots MotorFist Boots Baffin Boots Castle X Boots All our Snowmbile Boots All our Snowmobile Socks Thanks Mark
  7. FirstPlaceParts

2016: Klim, MotorFist, FXR, HMK and more

All the new snowmobile gear is now online. Buy from the nations largest stocking dealer, FirstPlaceParts.com. Here is a link to all the new 2016 Snowmobile Jackets: 2016 Snowmobile Jackets Take our Snowmobile Survey for a chance to win $100! Thanks Mark
  8. FirstPlaceParts

Super Bowl Specials

Here are our Super Bowl Specials: $100 off Motorfist Magento Helmets and Cornice Backpacks 40% Off all Liquid Image Cameras 20% Off Select FXR An Extra 40% Off all Closeouts 40% Off Slednecks Burandt Wear Take a look at the image below for more detail. Thanks Mark
  9. E

HMK Voyager size 11

HMK boots size 11, boots are in exellent condition, I wear size 11 but these are to tight, wore them 5 times last year but I have to get somthing that fits right. They have some miner board wear on the bottems and I fell of the first ride out with these and got caught up in the skid and put a...
  10. S

HMK Clearance

We have a few pieces of HMK gear we are clearing out. I have photos of all available upon request. Description and pricing below. Call/pm/e-mail any questions. Thanks! Cascade JKT- LG- Black-Retail-$369.95 Sale-$260 Cascade Pant-LG-Black-Retail-$319.95 Sale-$225 Peak 2...
  11. W

Looking for internship with larger snowmobile company

Student at Iowa State University in Ames, Ia. Very passionate about snowmobiling since the age of 7. Studying finance and marketing at the moment and am looking for an internship that will deal with what I wish to make a career around. Able to travel wherever need be in the beginning of May...
  12. FirstPlaceParts

60% Off 100's of Items: Klim, MotorFist, 509....

We are running an EXTRA 30% Off all clearance prices through Sunday, here is the link: 60% Off Snowmobile Clothing Sale ***Use the coupon code EXTRA30 when you checkout to get the extra 30% Off all clearance prices. The code will take 30% Off the sale prices listed on our clearance page...
  13. mattsoreide

Castle X Parka New with Tags

For sale is a Castle X Switch Flair SE Medium Jacket Very Nice coat just a little small when I tried it on. $219 Retail asking $150 shipped!!!
  14. D

2013 HMK Stealth 3in1 jacket

2013 HMK Stealth 3in1 jacket 3XL. Has removable liner and hood. Worn once last year. Jacket to big for me. Payed $300 asking OBO.
  15. R

New HMK recon V13 backpack $80

New HMK recon V13 backpack $70 This backpack is $110 retail. I'm going to an Avi pack. Pick at link http://kpr.craigslist.org/sno/4112460192.html Rasmussen900@charter.net
  16. Ryan-41

HMK Predator Pullover Jacket

Hey guys I am selling HMK Predator Pull over Jacket! It has been a awesome jacket, used it 2 seasons, nothing wrong with it just getting too small! No rips or tears, looks really good still! All the zippers work! It is a warm jacket and all is in working order! It is a size LARGE Asking 120...
  17. FirstPlaceParts

HMK Helmets - 3 colors and Great Graphics!

Take a look at the new HMK Helmets, DOT and Snell approved. HMK Helmets Other Links: Email Signup Snowmobile Catalog Win $250 Twice a Month
  18. FirstPlaceParts

FXR, HMK, Slednecks, Arctiva and More

We ship all our lines of clothing and parts to Canada, here is a link to our site: www.FirstPlaceParts.com Thanks Mark
  19. FirstPlaceParts

Over 10 Clothing Lines - 1,000's of Items

We have a huge selection of =Clothing+%26+Apparel&filters[siteassign]=Snowmobile&resultsPerPage=96&page=1&sort=price+desc"]Snowmobile Clothing Lines. Use the Left Hand Navigation to sort by brand or use one of the following links...
  20. M

F/S New HMK Teck Coat w/ Hood $80

Bought this coat hoping the sleeves would be long enough for me, I'm 6'7" and they are too short. Coat retails for $119 in the stores and I'm asking $80 for it. It's new with tags only tried it on only once and realized It wouldn't work. If you pay $80 I'll do free shipping to the lower...
Premium Features